Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack searching??

from pack searching to seinfeld.......i have to say id take the sienfeld discussion anyday...

james

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

I agree with james 100%. People on here even are like...I BOUGHT 4 PACKS AND GOT 3 GU'S! I'm thinking, there are only 3 GUs in the box, what the heck are you doing to get those? lol

See kaiantrim's Items on eBay

jonnieboy-i just read this thread..https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=146991 ...and it sounds like ur really lucky you search packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psymark9's Items on eBay

Also jonnieboy wut the heck is that squirrl doing in your avator. ( Yes I know I have a bear drinking cat and that I cant spell squirrl)

-Mark

See kaiantrim's Items on eBay

lol that was an extremely random post bl bassist..kinda funny though

See baseballguy601's Items on eBay

ok..............that avatar is sick but we won't go there

who here HASN'T ever actually pack searched?

No man. it wasn't a search. I bought rest of the packs that were left....LOL..If i knew how to search, the money i spend i will spend half the amount and go search packs all day . But that doesnt interest me. Like i said, i like collecting cards becuase the odds are there but you can break the odds in LUCK . YOU KNOW? thats fun.

and the little squirrl is jerking off to .......

im not gonna lie....ive tried it a few times (pack searching you perverts). but not like anything serious...it was more like i happened to be in target and i saw a pack and i would bend it but nothing felt different from any other pack and i just said screw this (im still talking about pack searching) and never did it again. i only buy singles with the occasional sealed box now.....no more loose packs.

james

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ely836's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by baseballguy601
    who here HASN'T ever actually pack searched?

I havent and I never will

See baseballguy601's Items on eBay

its good you had () in those 2 spots cuz otherwise it would have looked wrong after the last post b4 u

lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaybiddyforeal
    im not gonna lie....ive tried it a few times (pack searching you perverts). but not like anything serious...it was more like i happened to be in target and i saw a pack and i would bend it but nothing felt different from any other pack and i just said screw this (im still talking about pack searching) and never did it again. i only buy singles with the occasional sealed box now.....no more loose packs.

james

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast