Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Republicans plan to raise taxes on the middle class and the poor

You gotta love these republicans:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z3
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

And this surprises us how? I mean they treat us like garbage, they lie, cheat and steal, they basically commit treason against their own peoples and yet as a nation we sit here and take it. Sure we complain about it a lot but we take no real actions. People need to quit complaining unless they actually start to do something about things. It's getting tiresome, we have become a nation of fat lazy conformists cowering in front of our computer/tv/phone screens just barley existing these days instead of living.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And this surprises us how? I mean they treat us like garbage, they lie, cheat and steal, they basically commit treason against their own peoples and yet as a nation we sit here and take it. Sure we complain about it a lot but we take no real actions. People need to quit complaining unless they actually start to do something about things. It's getting tiresome, we have become a nation of fat lazy conformists cowering in front of our computer/tv/phone screens just barley existing these days instead of living.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Did anyone actually read it?

. It’s the payroll tax that they want to raise — to 6.2 percent from 4.2 percent of your paycheck, a level established for one year in December’s budget deal at Democrats’ insistence.

funny with all the tax hikes, job loss, entitlement increases (yes a 33% increase in foodstamps alone, yeah that is 33%), the dems insist on a payroll tax hike and the repubs get the blame.

some how it is fair for me to pay more taxes than you (% wise) and the super rich to pay a higher % than me? how about earn your own friggin money, keep your paws off mine, get a job, and be happy with what you have, rather than feeling entitled to what i have.

instead of dropping out of school, living in your moma's basement, and complaining that to work at mc d's is below you and others don't pay enough, you actually get a job.

i have 3 teens who all have jobs, but yet YOU can't find one??????

NO, you just want stuff handed to you, rather than busting your booty to get it yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

some how it is fair for me to pay more taxes than you (% wise) and the super rich to pay a higher % than me? how about earn your own friggin money, keep your paws off mine, get a job, and be happy with what you have, rather than feeling entitled to what i have.

I agree it isn't fair and a flat tax is the way to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree it isn't fair and a flat tax is the way to go.

I'm all for the flat tax as well. The problem is that most of the canidates who have expressed intrested in it (except for ron paul if i am not mistaken) are complete jerks in all other areas of politics and would be terrible for our country.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

I'm all for the flat tax as well. The problem is that most of the canidates who have expressed intrested in it (except for ron paul if i am not mistaken) are complete jerks in all other areas of politics and would be terrible for our country.

I really don't care if someone is a jerk if they can be a leader and lead this country out of the hole we are in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really don't care if someone is a jerk if they can be a leader and lead this country out of the hole we are in.

That's the whole problem. They may be infavor of the flat tax but will lead us to hell in every thing that they do. I don't want anybody like that in office.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

funny with all the tax hikes, job loss, entitlement increases (yes a 33% increase in foodstamps alone, yeah that is 33%), the dems insist on a payroll tax hike and the repubs get the blame.

instead of dropping out of school, living in your moma's basement, and complaining that to work at mc d's is below you and others don't pay enough, you actually get a job.

i have 3 teens who all have jobs, but yet YOU can't find one??????

NO, you just want stuff handed to you, rather than busting your booty to get it yourself.

Is that why people with degrees from college can't find jobs too?

Stereotypes died in the 90's...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast