Is this Verlander Legit?

i think it is but im not sure. i need some opinions..

Any help is appreciated...

thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Lions, Tigers, Pistons Memorabilia
    L
    OOKING FOR SIGNED ROMLBs

It looks too drawn out. He normal rushes his sigs in the rarety he signs. I will post a few of my legit ones later.
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

looks pretty real to me
    Hidden Content

WANT: posada/rickey/seaver omlbs

Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

I live here in Detroit and can tell you from having seen his auto more than a few times. that the one gators is showing is legit. the comparison of the sigs shows a difference immediately. especially if you look at the sharpness of the J and the way the # 35 is written. that's just my opinion. Ballin yours doesn't look like the one's I've seen so I'd say no not legit.

I'd say not legit also. At least compared to his on card and sticker autographs. I was gonna say he might sign a ball differently, but gator's looks much closer to how he signs cards.
    Hidden Content
    WANT Autos: Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Howard, Kopitar, Dustin Brown, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Jon Quick, Giroux, Toews, Kane

Quote Originally Posted by any$4forsberg View Post
    I'd say not legit also. At least compared to his on card and sticker autographs. I was gonna say he might sign a ball differently, but gator's looks much closer to how he signs cards.
    Got mine IP so Im positive mines, damn hard graph to get though
    Hidden Content

This ball was mine, but I recently sold it. It is 100% legit. I got him to sign two balls for me when he played golf at my country club on his off day. I know he's tough IP but he was very nice when I asked him, even adding a ROY inscription on the other ball when I asked
    Collecting Hanley Ramirez