Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this Verlander Legit?

i think it is but im not sure. i need some opinions..

Any help is appreciated...

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks too drawn out. He normal rushes his sigs in the rarety he signs. I will post a few of my legit ones later.
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks pretty real to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Country

doesn't look good to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live here in Detroit and can tell you from having seen his auto more than a few times. that the one gators is showing is legit. the comparison of the sigs shows a difference immediately. especially if you look at the sharpness of the J and the way the # 35 is written. that's just my opinion. Ballin yours doesn't look like the one's I've seen so I'd say no not legit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Any$4forsberg's Items on eBay

I'd say not legit also. At least compared to his on card and sticker autographs. I was gonna say he might sign a ball differently, but gator's looks much closer to how he signs cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd say not legit also. At least compared to his on card and sticker autographs. I was gonna say he might sign a ball differently, but gator's looks much closer to how he signs cards.

Got mine IP so Im positive mines, damn hard graph to get though

SCF Rewards
    Country

This ball was mine, but I recently sold it. It is 100% legit. I got him to sign two balls for me when he played golf at my country club on his off day. I know he's tough IP but he was very nice when I asked him, even adding a ROY inscription on the other ball when I asked