Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

Future Group Breaks - What should be break?

Since the 2nd case of Finest that was posted hasn't really got any interest, what would fellow SCF members want to be cracked for 2011?

I am up for doing anything as I really like hosting Group Breaks for the SCF Community.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

It would be good to see group breaks of Absolute Memorabilia or Gold Standard
    whenever that gets released

panini threads or rookies and stars would be cool
    Looking for James laurinaitis,Kevin garnett,CAVS,Indians,Browns,MJD

Hidden Content

inception is the hottest product of the year... I would break it until you cant find anymore,

Great value

Great ideas so far, once we get a product that a few people like, I will get a group break set-up asap.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Rookies and Stars
    In College, but still trying to make some trades here and there.
    Hidden Content
    M I N N E S O T A - V I K I N G S - C O L L E C T O R

Keep the products coming in, by the way, plenty of spots in the Finest Break yet, product looks great this year.

What is everyone's thoughts on Crown Royale?
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

I have talked to a few people, and it looks like if the Finest Break doesn't take off, I am going to be doing a case of Platinum. I will get the case break details together and then post it up in the next few days.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

I would love to join a finest break, but the address under my paypal account isnt the same as it is here since I recently moved and have not updated it with the bank etc. Too much confusion in all of that. Forced to do my own case haha. Once NT comes out though I will have it settled and I will be ready for maximum spots in several breaks!
    Boys DON'T LET Dragons BE CHEATERS FANS, RIGHT?
    ELI DOES FOLD IN THE POST SEASON, AND HE DOES CHEAT.
    I SPEAK 5 LANGUAGES, ENGLISH
    amazing, but 0 people have managed to get on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by RowZeroRefractor View Post
    I would love to join a finest break, but the address under my paypal account isnt the same as it is here since I recently moved and have not updated it with the bank etc. Too much confusion in all of that. Forced to do my own case haha. Once NT comes out though I will have it settled and I will be ready for maximum spots in several breaks!
    Sounds good as we did 2 cases of NT last year.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast