Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast
    I will be putting up a case of 2012 Panini Limited next week sometime as I see the release date is December 26th.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 8/22/14

A lot of great products yet to come, so if you want a particular product busted, post in this thread and if we get enough interest, it will get posted.
    Last edited by Rybowski; 11-24-2012 at 06:54 AM.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 8/22/14

I'm down 4 Crown Royale and Limited! Get those breaks up and we'll might be able to crack a case of 12' Crown Royale by X-mas. Anyone else down 4 some Crown....due to be released i think on december 12th.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I am going to be putting at least the case of Limited up asap, but if there is enough interest in Crown, I will put a case break of that up also.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 8/22/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    I am going to be putting at least the case of Limited up asap, but if there is enough interest in Crown, I will put a case break of that up also.

Sounds good....let's get the limited up this weekend so we can fill it up! It's a perfect x-mas gift....haha
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Bowman Sterling?
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

How bout 12' Contenders but this time in a card draft.....would be much cheaper to join then a team draft/ Contenders has 5 autos per box and 12 boxes per case= 60 hits...all autos....no junk GU/event worn cards. comes out towards the end of january. Anyone else game?
    Hidden Content

I would be up for hosting that if we have enough interest.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

need more chrome!
    anyone get an ok deal on a case of chrome?
    nothing looks good right now besides contenders and best of

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast