Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Very cool stuff! I've been watching the Allen and Ginter cards... I've got Ginter Fever! Heh! I've only got one right now, from the Parasol Drill series, but I'm hoping to get some more in the future.
    Supercollecting: Bert Blyleven

Follow my Allen and Ginter Obsession here: Hidden Content

(Don't Even Click Here It's So Outdated) Photobucket: Hidden Content

thanks, had to condense / sell some of my PC to land the majority of these but it's worth it, these cards are history.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    Love the collection!
    Jason Hill 2007 RC autos = 79% (171/216)
    * All autos /3 to regular issue autos *

i had a downey t206 buyback a while back but like a food, i sold it. those cards are very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SWOWannabe View Post
    Very cool stuff! I've been watching the Allen and Ginter cards... I've got Ginter Fever! Heh! I've only got one right now, from the Parasol Drill series, but I'm hoping to get some more in the future.

Do you have any non-sport to sell by chance ?
    I know a lot of lots include multiple cards. I have avoided the baseball lots since it will drive the price fo the lot well beyond what it would normally go for if each card was sold separate.
    I am forgetful,remind me If I have forgotten to leave feedback please ;). I NEVER send Gift...why rip off paypal when you use them so much ?

sorry, don't quite follow your statement. could you rephrase it?

Quote Originally Posted by CompleteGibberish View Post
    Do you have any non-sport to sell by chance ?
    I know a lot of lots include multiple cards. I have avoided the baseball lots since it will drive the price fo the lot well beyond what it would normally go for if each card was sold separate.

Haha
    Was crashing and on fumes. 40 hour no-sleep binger :)
    Do you have anu non-sport will be the easiest way to ask.
    In Tobacco cards that is, pre 1933,preferably pre 1900
    I am forgetful,remind me If I have forgotten to leave feedback please ;). I NEVER send Gift...why rip off paypal when you use them so much ?

i have a jack johnson 1912 and a jack johnson 1910 and also an abe attel from 1912 (black sox conspirator) - those aren't really 'non-spot' but having two cards of the first black heavyweight champion and a conspirator from the black sox scandel are nice additions to any collection

Haha
    Was crashing and on fumes. 40 hour no-sleep binger :)
    Do you have anu non-sport will be the easiest way to ask.
    In Tobacco cards that is, pre 1933,preferably pre 1900

Attel,possibly. I know who he is,Rothsteins muscle ;)
    How much would you need for the attell and what release is it from,condition and can you get a scan ? I am guessing a Murdad

Very nice collection you have there. I love the 1909-11 T206 White Border tobacco cards.

-Robert Lewis

i scanned it here (bottom, middle - 1909 or 1910 caramal):

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...ent=img005.jpg

not 100% sure what the condition is of the back, will check when i get home. throw a price out there for this card, i'll listen to offers.

Attel,possibly. I know who he is,Rothsteins muscle ;)
    How much would you need for the attell and what release is it from,condition and can you get a scan ? I am guessing a Murdad

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast