Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Exclamation Official Show Off Your 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame Inductees Thread

    Show off what you got of the newest members of the Baseball Hall of Fame:

    Bobby Cox
    Joe Torre
    Tony LaRussa
    Frank Thomas
    Greg Maddux
    Tom Glavine

    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I just have a couple:






    I used to have a Bobby Cox too, but I sold it a few months ago.
    Always interested in Hidden Content and Hidden Content !

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbwsAgain View Post
    I just have a couple:






    I used to have a Bobby Cox too, but I sold it a few months ago.
    Very nice autographs! These new HOF inductees have limited autographs on the market compared to other players it seems.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    And it's tough to get a Maddux for less than $100
    Always interested in Hidden Content and Hidden Content !

  5. #5
    Very nice cards. I probably have the worst Tom Glavine autograph of all.................


    Other than that, really just have some older refractors....



    Last edited by tkraft24; 01-10-2014 at 08:14 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
    Very nice cards. I probably have the worst Tom Glavine autograph of all.................
    All of those 2004 Future/Star autograph cards were awful pairings. They paired up superstars and hall of famers with some of the worst rookies you could imagine.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #7
    All I have of these guys is basically just this. A Greg Maddux autograph:

    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  8. #8
    This is all I have that isn't base or inserts. It's fuzzy because I have it in a screw-down holder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Molina00 View Post
    This is all I have that isn't base or inserts. It's fuzzy because I have it in a screw-down holder.
    Nice Torre!
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Nice Torre!
    Thanks!
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •