Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Shea Stadium Memorabilia Collection

Figured I would show it off to any other fans.All pieces have the MLB Hologram.Lmk what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeejetsfan01's Items on eBay

Cool collection. Mst have set you back some coin.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

The seat was the most expensive.There were alot less in the stadium compared to all the other seats.The rest of the stuff was less than what Shea was auctioning it off for.Thanks again for the comp.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is that LED board?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

It's one of the scoreboard panels on the colored screen that was inntalled in the 90's.
    what is that LED board?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That is pretty cool. Some neat stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Thanks.
    That is pretty cool. Some neat stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice stuff.
    it's funny how much some stadium memorabilia goes for these days. i remember when the seats were being replaced at veterans stadium in the early 90's there were huge piles of them sitting in dumpsters outside for the taking. when the stadium closed they were selling seats for $150 ea.
    i have a pair of seats from the philadelphia spectrum that i haven't even brought in from the garage yet because they are caked with 40 years worth of gum, spilled food, and who knows what else. i should strap em to my roof rack and drive through the car wash a few times.
    Last edited by Triple Peanut; 09-14-2011 at 01:36 PM.

BANNED

Country

I am definitely not a METS fan at all,
    Phillies fan here, but I must admit you have a very nice set up there with your memorabilia.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Yeah it's all big money now especially in NY.When you dig em out shoot me a pic.What stadium was the spectrum?

The older ones that were replaced at the Vet were multi colored.They were replaced with nice blue ones which were only in the stadium until the mid 2000's when they demolished it.

I was actually able to grab a beautiful 4 seat section from the Vet a week ago.

nice stuff.
    it's funny how much some stadium memorabilia goes for these days. i remember when the seats were being replaced at veterans stadium in the early 90's there were huge piles of them sitting in dumpsters outside for the taking. when the stadium closed they were selling seats for $150 ea.
    i have a pair of seats from the philadelphia spectrum that i haven't even brought in from the garage yet because they are caked with 40 years worth of gum, spilled food, and who knows what else. i should strap em to my roof rack and drive through the car wash a few times.

Last edited by GUCD231; 09-14-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast