Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow

why bother even thinking this, after 6 years he belongs in the hall of very good. He is nowhere even close to being comparable to the legends of the game, esp the likes of howe and that generation who not only survived but flourished in a true league while crosby flourishes in a league thats been sissified. Just imagine what howe, hull, harvey up to bossy could have done with the luxuries players have today. This kid has a long way to go before this conversation can be brought up.

Country

Lol - the only argument anyone has against him being up there is that he's only be in the league for 6 years

My response: SO WHAT?

Hes accomplished in 6 years what 99% of players don't accomplish in a lifetime

I dont understand your arguments - "hall of very good?"

I mean come on - he's a hall of famer no doubt

I dont understand this grudge against modern players. He's so electrically dominant, his talent and style of play is complete dynamism

What is wrong with only being in the league for 6 years? In 6 years he's shown more skill, more dominance, and more accomplishment than Richard, Hull, Bossy

The man is unstoppable when healthy

Im sorry but its sad that people keep players out of the legends list and proper class they deserve to be in, just because the player is young

Country

And Im not trying to demote players like Hull, Bossy, Orr, and Richard

Ive seen them play, and they were amazing

But Crosby is just above them - talent wise.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Lol - the only argument anyone has against him being up there is that he's only be in the league for 6 years

My response: SO WHAT?

Hes accomplished in 6 years what 99% of players don't accomplish in a lifetime

I dont understand your arguments - "hall of very good?"

I mean come on - he's a hall of famer no doubt

I dont understand this grudge against modern players. He's so electrically dominant, his talent and style of play is complete dynamism

What is wrong with only being in the league for 6 years? In 6 years he's shown more skill, more dominance, and more accomplishment than Richard, Hull, Bossy

The man is unstoppable when healthy

Im sorry but its sad that people keep players out of the legends list and proper class they deserve to be in, just because the player is young

Put aside your bias as a fan and give me a proper 3rd person perspective as to why exactly you argue this. Do not give me what ifs or could have been or personal opinions Argue with cold hard facts and convenience me I am wrong. Also prove to us he deserves to be elitist among NHL legends after only 6 years, once again using facts not opinions. Let's se eif you can sway me

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really understand why you bothered asking the question in the title of this thread, when it's obvious that you believe the answer is "yes" and all you're doing is ridiculing anyone who disagrees with you.

And your bias couldn't be more glaringly obvious. You don't even make a pretense of having any kind of objectivity.

Country

And for the guy who said he's not in the top 25

Your saying he's not better than Jagr, Trottier, Messier, Mikita, Shore, and Potvin?

Well Im sorry, that is whats truly ludicrous

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

And for the guy who said he's not in the top 25

Your saying he's not better than Jagr, Trottier, Messier, Mikita, Shore, and Potvin?

Well Im sorry, that is whats truly ludicrous

Why is it so, how us some facts to back up your arguments

Country

Just as I may be biased towards Crosby, I feel a bias towards modern players

Stats...fine

Stanley Cup
    MVP
    Rocket Richard Award
    Gold Medal
    Most Iconic goal of the decade
    Art Ross
    Lester B. Pearson Award
    4 all star games
    Sporting News Player of the year

International awards
    International Best Forward Award
    Scoring Leader Award

Youngest player to reach 100 points
    Youngest player to reach 200 points
    Youngest player to have 2 consecutive 100 point seasons
    Youngest Art Ross award winner
    Youngest player to lead NHL playoffs in scoring

How old is he again...oh yeah..24...

Country

Name some players who have done all that in 4 seasons, and 2 half seasons please

SCF Rewards
    Country

"But Crosby is just above them - talent wise."

Everyone will have their own opinion on who the greatest player is but to say that Crosby is above Orr in terms of "talent"......you just lost all credibility in your argument as far as I'm concerned.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast