Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Obama's uncle arrested for DUI ..

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226124269032

According to a local newspaper, Mr Obama was charged with driving under the influence and driving to endanger, as well as failing to use a turn signal. He was detained as an illegal immigrant because the US Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has an outstanding warrant for him because he was previously ordered to be deported to Kenya.

The guy said he would use his phone call to call the White House ..lol..Is anyone in this family including Obama not born/from Kenya . His brother still lives in a hut . Where did the Birth certificate really come from ? Bring on the birther comments ...lol..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226124269032

According to a local newspaper, Mr Obama was charged with driving under the influence and driving to endanger, as well as failing to use a turn signal. He was detained as an illegal immigrant because the US Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has an outstanding warrant for him because he was previously ordered to be deported to Kenya.

The guy said he would use his phone call to call the White House ..lol..Is anyone in this family including Obama not born/from Kenya . His brother still lives in a hut . Where did the Birth certificate really come from ? Bring on the birther comments ...lol..

Ok, what is your point? What does this have to do with our president? Need I remind you that your good ole buddy gwb was once arrested for dui also.

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 08-30-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

My uncle is a Republican, does that make me one too? If so, I'd really like to know, because I'd have some documentation to change.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Must be a slow news day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

You can't pick your family.

As far as the birthers, we all know that Obama's dad is Kenyan so what shock is it that his father's half brother is Kenyan?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feel bad for you sir.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

In more important world news...a baby cried today and the mother fed it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Here's some news that will shock the world. The sun rose in china this morning and is expected to rise again tommorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

My uncle is a Republican, does that make me one too? If so, I'd really like to know, because I'd have some documentation to change.

No, It makes your uncle smart though....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

No, It makes your uncle smart though....

Hahaha. He's the president of a business college, so yeah, he actually is