hows this team looking?

QB - Drew Brees, Mark Sanchez
    RB - Rashard Mendenhall, Steven Jackson, Mike Tolbert
    WR - Marques Colston, Santana Moss, Malcolm Floyd, Michael Crabtree, Davone Bess
    TE - Vernon Davis, Chris Cooley

K - Matt Bryant

D/ST - Pittsburgh, Dallas

I think its a solid team, would like to hear your thoughts though!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL - BRING ME YOUR STEELERS!

Likes - Brees, RB's, PIT

Dislikes - RB depth, lack of elite WR (Colston and Santana's best years are behind them), Dallas DEF wasting a roster spot (probably Cooley too).

Suggestion - The TE pool is plenty deep and there should be several comparable (to Cooley) TE's available when you need one for Vernon's bye week. You're never going to use Dallas over PIT (at least I hope not) so its really a wasted bench spot. I'd take a good, long look through the FA pool for some RB depth or high upside WR to replace those two spots.

Definitely solid, but no bangers at WR. Brees, Mendy, S-Jax & VD are all top tier. Need to find some gems at wide out tho.

Quote Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
    Suggestion - The TE pool is plenty deep and there should be several comparable (to Cooley) TE's available when you need one for Vernon's bye week. You're never going to use Dallas over PIT (at least I hope not) so its really a wasted bench spot. I'd take a good, long look through the FA pool for some RB depth or high upside WR to replace those two spots.
    GREAT suggestion, do this ^

Likes - Brees, RB's, PIT

Dislikes - RB depth, lack of elite WR (Colston and Santana's best years are behind them), Dallas DEF wasting a roster spot (probably Cooley too).

+1 again...noticing a trend here? Floyd is the only WR I really like and him only at #3. Not digging Colston/Moss as 1/2, but could be ok. I would definitely go for more depth at RB too, especially since only 2 are starters right now. And with only 3 RBs, a backup TE and D/ST are definitely wasted.

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Likes - Brees, RB's, PIT

^This. Great post.
    I don't have Paypal.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting James Starks cards in his college uniform. 16/25 = 64%

thanks for the feedback guys
    i knew that my WR's werent the best, and i see that its really a waste to have dallas/cooley...there isnt much in the FA pool in terms of RB's/WR's but im going to take a look for sure
    thanks guys!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL - BRING ME YOUR STEELERS!