Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

you can make query (filter) for many things, go into you public inventory then if the category is for PC, select the PC tab, Then select baseball and team will apear on the left column and select the cardinals. But not all cards can or will be set to the team. But if you upload a image and the team is not set for that one card you can set the team yourself. Setting team is a ongoing project as most cards do not have the team set. This is why, I upload images for all my PC cards from Montreal Canadian in hockey, so I can set the team. For multiplayer from multiple team please select skip this card option as we will code later the possibility to set multiple team for one card but not possible for now.

Then when the query as all you need, from that query page in the public inventory of yours, select create a category. Name it in accordance and then each time you add cards as PC and set them to cardinal they will get automatically added.

Neeed a trader auto group, select trader tab, select auto from the left column and then create the group from there. Eacj time you add a card not set to PC and is a auto, they will automatically show in this group. So as long as you can make a query that is what you need then you can create such group. Mainly a group is a collection of the filter you have use to create the group and this is why it will retreive all the new cards you add automatically because we store the serie of filter used to query the database to get the most up to date cards from that group.

I created my group and now never need to play with them execpt for setting the team of image I upload. This can be done in the My inventory section and use the set team link on the right, each time you upload new image. If the card team is already set by a other user then you won't have to set it yourself, its set for all users.

ok, so if i have photos of them i can.

guess i need to start taking photos. ive got over 4000 cards in my inventory and maybe 40 of my cardinals have pictures.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

If you look at my inventory, I upload image only if the card is a insert, serial, RC, auto, memorabilia or PC. Setting the team for one card is then set for any member as we set them not for your inventory only but in the main card database. So if a card you added a image is not set then you will be able to set it yourself. If a other member or like in hockey we do have the team of certain manufacturer so the team is set when we import them. So it;s possible you upload 40 images but only need to set the team for 30 cards since the ten others are already set by import or other member. Not sure if they get set in baseball.

I only upload image for base from Montreal canadien so I can set the team but I do not do this for the trader but I do enter the card and often have member asking to trade for base card of their PC player.

The idea is that unless you have a image, it not possible with trades to determine the team of cards. this is why, this is the only card attribute that member can set in the master database because we can figure them when we import the sets. So I made it possible only if you have a image of the card, this way we see the team on the image and less sublect to make errors.

I wish we could have a better way but even if we would track each player, it would ask to many hours of work and would not be accurate as often the player are traded in the season and we know manufactuer may use older image if they do not have th enew one so in these case it would be impossible with no image to figure out the team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

How do I provide a link to others for my wants/needs list? I went to my own, copied and pasted in my signature, but when another person clicks on it, it takes them to their own wants/nedds list. It is still that way in my signature if someone would try it and let me know how to correct it please. Thank you.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

This is because you quoted the private member section. So member on that one link would only see their own want list if they have any.

Mainly My Inventory relate to you only. The public section is under the Inventory tab. You have a link on every post you make on the left post bit info section: View my Inventory New

Now this lead to the trader section. To get the want list, use the advance search and then select the check box, want only. Perform the search. Then copy the link and change it in your sig. Should be this:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...rpage/200/pc/2

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

This is because you quoted the private member section. So member on that one link would only see their own want list if they have any.

Mainly My Inventory relate to you only. The public section is under the Inventory tab. You have a link on every post you make on the left post bit info section: View my Inventory New

Now this lead to the trader section. To get the want list, use the advance search and then select the check box, want only. Perform the search. Then copy the link and change it in your sig. Should be this:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...rpage/200/pc/2

Awesome! Thanks for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i have multiple players in my pc (st.louis cardinals) and i want to see the toal user bv of all of my cards.

is that possible?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Partially. First we do not set the team per cards but member can. But only single player cards. Once a member set the team, it is set for everyone else. This way we set more and more team per cards as member set them. The catch is you need to have a image to be able to set the team. Since there are trades we made it only possible to set the team if you upload a image. For instence I am almost finish to scan all My habs cards (hockey) and here my stats:

Montreal Canadiens's statistics from your inventory

Type Have/Total Percentage Total Book Value
    All cards: 2813/8621 32.6% $36,257.75
    Rookie: 198/431 45.9% $5,168.80
    Autograph: 138/989 14.0% $14,542.00
    Memorabilia: 202/1652 12.2% $13,423.00
    Serial: 285/2916 9.8% $21,686.00

So yes it's possible but it's a lot of work if you have many. For this, hit this page and click on the team you collect, this will add it in the fast PC link on the right menu of My Inventory.

Then when added you can click on the number to open the stats page. As you can see 3533 cards are already flag as a cardinal cards, so if you do have any they will show up. To have BV, you need to enter them yourself from a third party.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Partially. First we do not set the team per cards but member can. But only single player cards. Once a member set the team, it is set for everyone else. This way we set more and more team per cards as member set them. The catch is you need to have a image to be able to set the team. Since there are trades we made it only possible to set the team if you upload a image. For instence I am almost finish to scan all My habs cards (hockey) and here my stats:

Montreal Canadiens's statistics from your inventory

Type Have/Total Percentage Total Book Value
    All cards: 2813/8621 32.6% $36,257.75
    Rookie: 198/431 45.9% $5,168.80
    Autograph: 138/989 14.0% $14,542.00
    Memorabilia: 202/1652 12.2% $13,423.00
    Serial: 285/2916 9.8% $21,686.00

So yes it's possible but it's a lot of work if you have many. For this, hit this page and click on the team you collect, this will add it in the fast PC link on the right menu of My Inventory.

Then when added you can click on the number to open the stats page. As you can see 3533 cards are already flag as a cardinal cards, so if you do have any they will show up. To have BV, you need to enter them yourself from a third party.

says i have 729 cards, but i have 2250+ in my inventory.....and i know i havnt uploaded 700 photos

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I explain to you that when a member set the team for a card, it is set in the main card database. Also not sure about baseball but in certain case we do get the team when inporting the cardsets. Now when a card is set then it will show under that one team. But to set cards not set, you can only do so by uploading a image. Then when you uploaded a image you can use the link "Set Team" on the My Inventory tab on the right and these cards you uploaded a image will show one by one with a list of team so you can simply click on the right team to assign the card to this team. We also ask you to not set multi player cards if player are from more then one team. Please select "Skip this card" Later on, I need to make it so we can assign multiple team to multi player cards but this will require a lot of work in coding to do so.

So yes certain cards are already set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

ah, i got it!

so the 600+ are of cards that are already set by people...the remaining havnt been set by anyone.

got it....willl have to get to work lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast