Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Check out these new changes rick perry signed into law in texas

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

A lot of states have mulled around the "pole tax". I don't mind it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I never understood why it was illegal to catch fish with your hands. More times than not it's more difficult to do than with a fishing pole.

Feral hogs are a real issue down in Texas from what I hear. They are dangerous, mean and destructive to crops and personal property. Plus the population is exploding.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I don't mind the pole tax, I guess... $5 isn't that bad, but at some point taxing to get more money rather than spend what you bring in already wisely should be the focus.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Feral hogs are a real problem in Texas. I have a friend in the San Antonio suburbs that says that having a flower garden is out of the question because in the night the hogs come and destroy everything. One Texas DNR guy told him that if they killed 1 million feral hogs that they would still have a massive feral hog problem.

Whats wrong with the hand fishing thing? All he did was eliminate an old law that has no relevance now. There are plenty of those out there that need to be tossed.

The gun to work thing seems simple enough. You can bring it but it has to be locked in your vehicle. Ever hear of guys who hunt after work? Now they can't be fired for bringing a gun to work in their vehicle.

Speed limits are changed all the time. So what? Ever been to Texas? There are straight stretches that last for miles and miles with nothing but armadillos and tumbleweeds to get in the way.

A "pole" tax makes sense. I pay taxes on gasoline, food, clothes, my car, my house...why not my favorite stripper?

These all seem like basic common sense issues to me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

And these laws are bad???? For what reason you say? "Feelin" for catfish is very popular in other states & you can drive 85 in New Mexico & other western states that have long stretches of highway plus in Colorado you can still carry your iron on your side as long as you have CWL or permit. They been like that since 2005 & 2002.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And these laws are bad???? For what reason you say? "Feelin" for catfish is very popular in other states & you can drive 85 in New Mexico & other western states that have long stretches of highway plus in Colorado you can still carry your iron on your side as long as you have CWL or permit. They been like that since 2005 & 2002.

Here in WV you can carry an open sidearm with a permit or a concealed one with a CWL as well. My wife and I are on the schedule to test for our CWL.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country

Here in WV you can carry an open sidearm with a permit or a concealed one with a CWL as well. My wife and I are on the schedule to test for our CWL.

Dag gum right. Nothing absolutely wrong with those laws that was used as examples. GL to you & your wife, it's fairly easy just gun safety, respect for a firmarm & proper shooting/handling.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah we shoot all the time. Just figured it is time to make it legal ;)

My daughter wants her permit as well but she has to wait a few years. She is already giving me a run for the title of topshot in the house. She is on the high school rifle team and her team nickname is Annie Oakley (given to her by the coach).

Do you have to shoot for your test in Texas? Here in WV we have to shoot as part of the test to show proper technique and safety in a live fire situation.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country

Yeah we shoot all the time. Just figured it is time to make it legal ;)

My daughter wants her permit as well but she has to wait a few years. She is already giving me a run for the title of topshot in the house. She is on the high school rifle team and her team nickname is Annie Oakley (given to her by the coach).

Do you have to shoot for your test in Texas? Here in WV we have to shoot as part of the test to show proper technique and safety in a live fire situation.

Yea you gotta shoot so many rounds at various yards, don't quite remember but it's like between 30- 50 shots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast