Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrelle Pryor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrelle Pryor

Anyone think I have a chance send to him via Oakland? He's out for 6 weeks so maybe? Has he ever signed through OSU?
    Never had a success from the Raiders, so I question how they are on mail too.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Last edited by TPotts; 09-02-2011 at 12:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone think I have a chance send to him via Oakland? He's out for 6 weeks so maybe? Has he ever signed through OSU?
    Never had a success from the Raiders, so I question how they are on mail too.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
    Tyler

He's not gonna play this year (besides some wildcat garbage I'm sure).. The Raiders are ok on mail.. It really just depends on the player's habits. I can't see him signing, but then again, you never know. If I were to want his graph, I'd take a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's not gonna play this year (besides some wildcat garbage I'm sure).. The Raiders are ok on mail.. It really just depends on the player's habits. I can't see him signing, but then again, you never know. If I were to want his graph, I'd take a shot.

Thanks for the info again man! I'll probably just send it.

Thanks!
    Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country

send it.. Might be trying to re-pair his image so could become a great signer. I'd take a shot.

I just got a return from seabass via the raiders, was out 8 days so the players get there mail. or atleast the ones that want it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

send it.. Might be trying to re-pair his image so could become a great signer. I'd take a shot.

I just got a return from seabass via the raiders, was out 8 days so the players get there mail. or atleast the ones that want it.

Thanks! Yeah I saw a Janikowski return in the DB. I got both ready to send for tomorrow!

Lets Hope!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

dont see him ever signing through Ohio State

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've gotten several Raiders through the team website and I'll probably try pryor so I'll let you know...I suggest you find some envelopes that aren't white so they'll stand out from the pile of fan mail that's what I do. I've gotten Janikowski, Lechler, Michael Bush, Jon Condo, Lance Johnstone, Mike Mitchell, Rock Cartwright, Zach Miller, and others over the years so they definetly get their mail...I've had quite a few failures too, but I'm probably sitting at a 50% success rate through 1220 harbor Bay parkway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've gotten several Raiders through the team website and I'll probably try pryor so I'll let you know...I suggest you find some envelopes that aren't white so they'll stand out from the pile of fan mail that's what I do. I've gotten Janikowski, Lechler, Michael Bush, Jon Condo, Lance Johnstone, Mike Mitchell, Rock Cartwright, Zach Miller, and others over the years so they definetly get their mail...I've had quite a few failures too, but I'm probably sitting at a 50% success rate through 1220 harbor Bay parkway.

Thats a really good idea.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

ive received a few Raiders in the past as well...better than the 49ers anyday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't listen to me man. LOL Just saw a 7 day'r on SCN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast