Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: jersey chat..

SCF Rewards
    Country

jersey chat..

I have a question for people about the japan jerseys and the REAL nhl jerseys do you people really like paying 120 - 150 for a jersey or pay 30 for a jersey i am not sure about the quality about the jerseys I was to do a jersey collection but i do not want to pay big money for jerseys???

SCF Rewards
    Country

the quality is just as good depending from where you order the jerseys from some sites have better then others but the fake ones are usually a lighter material but most of the time are dead on and will even come with a fight strap definitely worth the money for the fake one in my opinion unless you have a lot of money to blow =p get 4 or 5 for the price of 1!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

I bought a Maple Leafs fake awhile back, I forget how much I paid but it wasn't much. I compared it to a friends real jersey, the differences are negligible. As Doria said, mine even has a fight strap. The NHL is battling to eliminate counterfeit jerseys so get one while you still can.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

I have lots of fakes. Home town team I always get real though. Usually the colours of the fakes are off though so it can stand out in a crowd full of real jerseys.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just gotta hope your package doesn't get intercepted from Customs... I personally can't afford to shell out $299.00 for an authentic NHL jersey... nor am I a fan of paying $170.00 for the cheap looking replica ones they sell at most NHL retailers... I have had much success with jerseys from "China Wholesale" places in the past, but buyer beware, I'm a bigger guy too 6'5" 250ish... I recommend most people go up 1 size from what they'd normally buy as the ones from China seem to run slightly smaller... I go from a 54 to a 56....