Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id need to see the front or more details. It could be a blank T/B. Alot of jerseys are done with sew on numbers due to the signing cost is as a flat and you can just stitch up a jersey as you need it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tcflea's Items on eBay

Hobby Lobby sells a jersey frame for $99. It fits my NFL gamers perfectly. The frame is more like a shadow box and has a felt lined backing and comes with pins to support the jersey. You just stick it to the backing. Got it for $50 on one of their many 50% weekends.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hobby Lobby sells a jersey frame for $99. It fits my NFL gamers perfectly. The frame is more like a shadow box and has a felt lined backing and comes with pins to support the jersey. You just stick it to the backing. Got it for $50 on one of their many 50% weekends.

I'm thinking of framing one of my XL Jersey of mine. And someone let me know that Hobby Lobby is the cheapest place you can buy any frame for. So with that in mind, can you post pictures of your framed jerseys? I would like to see what you have done so I can do something on my own. Please share.... thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

I've framed up two of my own before using Hobby Lobby frames but not the shadow box type. Here are the two I did completely by myself...

Last edited by rchurchward; 10-13-2011 at 08:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've framed up two of my own before using Hobby Lobby frames but not the shadow box type. Here are the two I did completely by myself...

Nicely done. I think you showed me these before. However, Did you use a pin to hold these jerseys up? How did you attach them to the 'colored matted' boards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Nicely done. I think you showed me these before. However, Did you use a pin to hold these jerseys up? How did you attach them to the 'colored matted' boards?

They're actually not pinned at all. The combination of the glass, jersey, matte board and foam backing board was enough to hold the jersey in place.

Basically, I took the jersey, straightened it as best as I could, folded it, and placed it upside down into the frame in the spot I wanted it. I straddled the frame across two tables so I could have some view from underneath what it looked like and where I needed to straighten it. Then I put the matte board over the jersey and the foam board on top and put it all into place. Over 2 years later gravity hasn't moved either of them even though they're not pinned in at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See br1ju07's Items on eBay

RC -

How's it going??? Long time since I chatted to you... I think pics of my 'Cave' will give you the answer to my opinion on this issue:

Smitty's Basement (Man Cave)

Full Mannequin or Mannequin Torso - all the time, every time - and stay will the male torso's (unless it's a female athlete's jersey) to make it look right as it hangs off the mannequin.

All the best -

Smitty

That is a nice collection! The full size manniquens with the heads are kind of creepy. Like the half bodies better with the caps over the jerseys.

Is there any place that sells glass encasements? That Giambi would look sweet in one. You have a nice museum going!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12