Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast

The Official Michigan State Football Thread

Post all MSU news, discussion, and other related items in this thread.
    Last edited by mugatu471; 11-26-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Wow, what a game for U of M & Notre Dame. Got to say, neither of those teams looks good at all. MSU should win next win if they keep Floyd in check.

14-10 ND right now. Michigan State finally had some rhythm on their last drive and it ended with a touchdown. Hopefully we can keep that up. So far, Floyd has been in check which is a big positive.

And now it's getting ugly...28-10 ND. Not giving up hope after last weekend and the whole Michigan fiasco.

Floyd is a BEAST!!! But State still has a GOOD chance of beating my Irish. ND just cant close out games...4th quarter is always scary for ND.
    Hidden Content
    Michael Floyd and Knute Rockne collector
    UNLESS THE CARD SAYS 1/1...IT'S NOT A 1/1!!!!!!!!
    I REALLY NEED TOM ZBIKOWSKI AUTO LETTERMEN PATCHES.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Here we go again...4th quarter nonsense...HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A FAIR CATCH?!?!?! I played High School ball as a kick returner...I know it's not that difficult!!!
    Hidden Content

A disappointing game for me definitely. I think last year gave me a little bit too much hope for this year. ND is definitely a good team they just have to work on their turnovers and QB play. Congrats to them. Floyd will 100% be hearing his name on Sundays, kid is incredible. Cousins went a little Tony Romo at the end of this one. Unfortunate.

If that receiver finished his slant like he was supposed to, cousins wouldn't have thrown that pic I think. Def. not Cousins fault on that pic in the Red Zone. Floyd will be incredible in the NFL for sure...couldn't agree more with ya. Ya'll kept him in check for the most part though. Ya'll will have a good rest of the season. I hope ya'll win the Big Ten again. I hate Michigan State the least out of Michigan and Ohio State. Good luck to State on the rest of the season. I'll be pullin for ya'll.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
    If that receiver finished his slant like he was supposed to, cousins wouldn't have thrown that pic I think. Def. not Cousins fault on that pic in the Red Zone. Floyd will be incredible in the NFL for sure...couldn't agree more with ya. Ya'll kept him in check for the most part though. Ya'll will have a good rest of the season. I hope ya'll win the Big Ten again. I hate Michigan State the least out of Michigan and Ohio State. Good luck to State on the rest of the season. I'll be pullin for ya'll.
    Thanks man. You guys will do fine the rest of the season, just had a rough start. I swear, if ND had won last week I think MSU wins this game. ND HAD to win this game. I don't think 0-3 was an option and MSU came to play, but not with the same urgency at all.

I still think we have a nice unit but our LB's didn't play well at all and our O-Line got absolutely abused. Has to be better than that.

agree completely buddy...Foreman(same last name as me...LOL) was terrible today...how many holding penalties did he have by himself? 3? 4? My god...
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast