Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I hope they lose by 300
    I have friends who go there who honestly believe that they are the favorites because of their 'dominant' win over VT. And I'm like..."Didn't Alabama just have a dominant win in the BCS championship game?" Their response is always the same, "Yeah, but they lost a TON of people." No sense in reasoning with the Wolverine type.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    I have friends who go there who honestly believe that they are the favorites because of their 'dominant' win over VT. And I'm like..."Didn't Alabama just have a dominant win in the BCS championship game?" Their response is always the same, "Yeah, but they lost a TON of people." No sense in reasoning with the Wolverine type.
    Not to mention Virginia Tech was a bad team. Alabama did lose a lot of guys, but since they cheat, they always restock quickly.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Season starts tonight! Go Spartans!
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Cannot wait for Boise's stupid streak of 1st game wins to end in person. MSU better get it done tonight.

Great win to open the season!

Maxwell made some good plays, and some awful plays, but Le'veon Bell....What a beast he is, wow.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Well, the game was crazy. It's hard to analyze stuff in the stands objectively with everyone ripping Maxwell but I'll do what I can...

Defense: Beastly. I'm still not sold on Adams or Dennard as they got beat a little but the rest of the D played lights out and should be very, very good this year.

Maxwell: Looked shaky. The receivers should have done a better job but those throws (minus the first one) were still bad. He showed some poise at the end of the game but for this team to be successful, the other wide receivers have to show up and play so he can throw it to someone else than a TE.

Bell: Absolutely fantastic game by him. He CANNOT be forced to carry it 50 times a game though. If we can't pass and the bigger, stronger B1G just load the box we'll be in trouble.

Penalties: C'mon now. Way too many in crucial situations.

Overall: Got the W which is the important thing and more than we can say for Georgia last year. Our first game last year against friggen YSU was AWFUL and we still went 11-3. I still have high hopes and am looking forward to Bama laying the hammer tomorrow. Roll tide.

Let's go Bama! I want blood.

Oh boy, this is awful. They could've tried to make it a game at least.

Just got home from the Tigers game (which was awesome) to see Michigan getting exposed. That's always fun.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Just got home from the Tigers game (which was awesome) to see Michigan getting exposed. That's always fun.
    Only this time DR lofting his signature deep ball won't get them out of trouble (cough cough Notre Dame cough cough).

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast