Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast
    Just got home from the Tigers game, how the heck does MSU get 250 yards from Bell and only score 23?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Just got home from the Tigers game, how the heck does MSU get 250 yards from Bell and only score 23?
    Because our receivers are atrocious. Had something like literally 10 drops in the first half alone, coupled with a Fowler fumble after he finally caught something. All of that was bad, but the OC kept calling run plays when the play action worked and was there all day.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Well, if MSU wants to go to the Rose Bowl this year they need to get their act together today. OSU should've been upset a couple times now, hopefully we finish what other teams couldn't.

great win for the buckeyes
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

I thought Michigan State was far better than this, turns out the entire Big10 is just a joke. Oh well, I have Baseball season still.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I thought Michigan State was far better than this, turns out the entire Big10 is just a joke. Oh well, I have Baseball season still.
    Yeah, what a depressing game. The only thing holding this team back is the WRs. Still have a good shot at the B1G title game.

due to the fact that ohio state isnt eligable to go its up for grabs
    Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    Yeah, what a depressing game. The only thing holding this team back is the WRs. Still have a good shot at the B1G title game.
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    due to the fact that ohio state isnt eligable to go its up for grabs
    That's the other division regardless.....
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

I feel like MSU is getting worse as the season goes on. Hopefully the Sims injury isn't long-term.

I only saw the 2nd half, but that was ugly. I'll take the win, and atleast Maxwell seems to be getting better each week (and Burbridge looked pretty good).
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast