Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast
    hoping your team can pull off the upset next week
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

They won't, terrible team.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Well, after going to the game in the rain and the cold and sitting through all of that: I am done. MSU is too weird of a team this year. They can beat anyone, or get beat by anyone. Probably no better than 7-5 this year which is a shame considering we won't have Bell next year. Wonder if it would've been any different if Burbridge had started earlier.

R.I.P. B1G Championship aspirations.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    Well, after going to the game in the rain and the cold and sitting through all of that: I am done. MSU is too weird of a team this year. They can beat anyone, or get beat by anyone. Probably no better than 7-5 this year which is a shame considering we won't have Bell next year. Wonder if it would've been any different if Burbridge had started earlier.

R.I.P. B1G Championship aspirations.
    Imagine if Fowler had a pair of hands that he could use....
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Well, regardless of the outcome, really looking forward to this game. Such an underrated rivalry nationally.

Tough loss. Really feel like this year, MSU plays to the level of the competiton, whether good or bad. They should've just run it three times on their last posession instead of throwing. Why not take as much time as you can?

MSU's offense is horrid, and that is helped out by the worst BCS Offensive Coordinator, Dan Roushar. Hopefully Dantonio gets rid of him, even with a medicore offense, MSU would've won by 2 TDs.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    MSU's offense is horrid, and that is helped out by the worst BCS Offensive Coordinator, Dan Roushar. Hopefully Dantonio gets rid of him, even with a medicore offense, MSU would've won by 2 TDs.
    Michigan's D is pretty good this year so I'm not sure if we would've, but we wouldn't have been so stupid on the last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    Michigan's D is pretty good this year so I'm not sure if we would've, but we wouldn't have been so stupid on the last drive.
    They are a good defense, but MSU has a great defense. I mean come on, you don't give up a TD and lose? That's all on the offense.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    They are a good defense, but MSU has a great defense. I mean come on, you don't give up a TD and lose? That's all on the offense.
    I see what you're saying. I remember one of the announcers said something along the lines of 'just imagine how good the MSU defense would be if the offense was able to stay on the field and give them a break.' If we could've managed some longer drives as well as not missing a friggen' 38-yard FG MSU would've been in a much better position.

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast