Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566 ... LastLast
    Could be a fun game today. Over the past few years, Wisky and MSU have had some incredibly dramatic, exciting games so I'm hoping it's at least exciting. I sort of like our prospects, given that we've shut the run down this year so if we can do that to Ball and make their QB throw, who knows? Want to see more of Burbridge and I want to see Maxwell take more shots down field. Can't hurt.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

MSU's defense = elite.

MSU's offense = inept.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Well, unfortunately there was a shooting on I-96 (again) and I ended up missing the whole game, which is a colossal bummer as who knows if they'll win again. I did hear that our defense was incredible. Just imagine if we had last year's offense back..

Nice win....
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Home vs Nebraska tommorrow, not that it really matters at this point, but I'd love to see the offense score 20 points or something. Sounds like Burkehead isn't going to play tommorrow, either.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Would be really interesting to see what would happen if they won, going forward.

24 points and it's the begining of the 4th quarter. So this is what offense looks like?
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Alwas great to lose because of a brutal call, and because Johnny Adams is stupid.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Ugh, can't wait for this year to be over. It's incredible how good our team could've been with just a fraction of a better offense.

Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    Ugh, can't wait for this year to be over. It's incredible how good our team could've been with just a fraction of a better offense.
    Not the offenses fault today. It's all on Johnny Adams, he cost them 7 on the 2nd Dennard INT, would've been a 17 point game, instead, it was a quick 3 and out.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566 ... LastLast