Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 ... LastLast
    Guess the refs don't like MSU today. Two terrible spots have cost MSU atleast 7, and probably 14 points.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Guess the refs don't like MSU today. Two terrible spots have cost MSU atleast 7, and probably 14 points.
    The Big Ten-Refs are doing a pretty terrible job in general this season! There were multiple very bad calls in almost every game I watched this season! This really needs to be addressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Porbeagle View Post
    The Big Ten-Refs are doing a pretty terrible job in general this season! There were multiple very bad calls in almost every game I watched this season! This really needs to be addressed!
    They're just trying to be consistent with the Basketball refs I guess.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

double post
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

This team finds new ways to kill itself and the refs stunk in this game as well (so did ball protection).
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

What this season could've been...so depressing to know that at best we'll be 6-6. Kind of just want them to lose to put me out of my misery.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Next year will be a great chance for MSU though. Soft schedule (no Wisconsin or OSU), and most of the starters should be back. I'd expect Bell to go to the draft, but think Gholston might stay now (because he's had a very disappointing season, in my opinion), most of the defense should be returning, also.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Any of you guys believe that the bad o-line and the really really bad Dan Conroy are the fault of most of the loses? I mean, say the o-line blocks better and doesn't penalize themselves after Bell busts his butt down field, there are a lot more points on the board (example, in the Wisconsin game after the bloked punt, on the WISC 5, te o-line gets many penalties and gets Andrew sacked and they have to punt, I was furious). Then there's conroy. He was really good in the past years and is AWFUL this year. There where, I believe, 3 games (or more) where his missed field goals end up being the difference, causing them to lose, it just grinds my gears! Yeah, he can nail 50 yarders with ease, but god forbid you make a 25-40 yarder! Any other MSU people feel this way?

and yes, the inability to finish drives were costly as well.
    I want your Jason Variteks
    Colts retired number autos- 8/8
    I do everything off my iphone, type-O's are common so please excuse Siri's mistakes

If the offense was just medicore this season, they'd have won the Legends division, but that didn't happen. Maxwell seemed to regress as the season went on. Too bad, because the defense was awesome, including today giving up 96 yards for the entire game!
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    If the offense was just medicore this season, they'd have won the Legends division, but that didn't happen. Maxwell seemed to regress as the season went on. Too bad, because the defense was awesome, including today giving up 96 yards for the entire game!
    Hopefully they can get back-to-back bowl wins
    I want your Jason Variteks
    Colts retired number autos- 8/8
    I do everything off my iphone, type-O's are common so please excuse Siri's mistakes

Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 145461626364656667 ... LastLast