Teaser Gallery: Panini America Breaks Two Early Boxes of 2013 Contenders Football

As we count down the final fascinating hours of a fantastic 2013, we can think of precious few things wed rather be doing right about now than previewing the first Panini America product to release in 2014. And this much is an undeniable fact: When 2013 Contenders Football releases on Friday, it will absolutely be the best football product of the year. (Of course, at that time, it will also be the only football product of the year.)

But semantics aside, 2013 Contenders Football is primed to pack a wallop beginning January 3 with its trademark autographed Rookie Tickets and a wealthy share of scarce parallel versions, a bevy of new-look designs and a penchant for over-delivering. The two boxes we busted this morning to produce the following Teaser Gallery promised five autographs per box. Both delivered six.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ll/#more-69911
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Love the looks of the cards. The Reid and Patton would be PC for me.

I might have to do a box or 2 this year, Feb ad March.

Wouldn't of been weird if they were shorted a hit?
    Looking for 49ers Auto's & Patches, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Carlos Hyde, Jimmie Ward, Bruce Ellington, Quinton Patton, Vance McDonald, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid, Arik Armstead, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana

49ers PC Hidden Content :
    FS/FT Hidden Content :

Nice looking cards, will definitely be going after some of them.

Cant wait to bust some boxes open!
    Collecting Marcus Lattimore, & Ace Parker(RIP)
    Now Collecting Doug Martin, Luke Kuechly!
    Check out Hidden Content