Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast
    Sure he could win the Heisman, but his draft ranking really couldn't improve from where he is now. Running backs have a short shelf life, especially when you rush the ball as many times as Bell did this season, it's a smart move.

Sims, well, I think it's a dumb decision because I think he could improve his draft stock with another year, but I'm not going to get mad over it, it's his life.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Any word on Willie?
    I want your Jason Variteks
    Colts retired number autos- 8/8
    I do everything off my iphone, type-O's are common so please excuse Siri's mistakes

...and just broke on twitter that Gholston is leaving as well. *sigh*
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Even more bad news for MSU, it looks like defensive end William Gholston will be entering the NFL Draft as well. Definitely a major blow, losing the main anchor on the D-Line.
    NOT doing 50/50s nor consignments!

Well this season will be a real disappointment. Praise The Lord if they go to a bowl.
    I do everything off my iphone, type-O's are common so please excuse Siri's mistakes

Their defense will still be ridiculously good, the offense will just be inept again.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Their defense will still be ridiculously good, the offense will just be inept again.
    I sure hope so. I think cook should get the starting job, he clearly better than Maxwell. They'll be empty in the RB and TE spots and I don't think nick hill is ready yet and don't know who'll be tight end. Kicking though, think it'll be muma?

Not sure, it sounds like one of the RBs they recruited has a good chance to get the starting RB job, though. Calhoun should take over for Gholston, he played great vs TCU.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

And kicking? Almost anyone is better than conroy (yes he made that GW kick, but that was after the 4-5 game costing missed FG's)

To be fair, Conroy had a great career.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast