Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 175764656667686970 ... LastLast
    You're right, I was a bit harsh, but you got to admit last season was bad(compared to his others)
    I want your Jason Variteks
    Colts retired number autos- 8/8
    I do everything off my iphone, type-O's are common so please excuse Siri's mistakes

I think (without looking at the numbers) it might of just been he was kicking more field goal's, so the misses were more noticeable.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I know it's not part of the title, but has anyone been watching the Basketball team? I am a much bigger College Basketball fan than College Football fan (although I am a big fan of that as well), looks like MSU has but itself in place to contend for another B1G title.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Well, I obviously have given that I have season tickets. Great defensive team this year and should definitely be a contender for the B1G title, just not sure if there is enough offensive firepower to make a substantial amount of noise come tournament time.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

It seems like Harris' shoulders are affecting him more than anyone will mention, if he gets healthy by the end of the year, and Adriean Payne gets the ball, those two are key in MSU making a run.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Ted Gill, d-line coach, won't be re-signed for next year. There goes more of the defensive power.
    I do everything off my iphone, type-O's are common so please excuse Siri's mistakes

(Almost completely random, but....) That Basketball win was what we call domination.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

^^^ yes, they killed them and I'm so happy about it.

I was at the game last night, and my goodness. Wish Meechigan would've at least shown up and made it a game. Talk about embarrassing.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

I wish I saw, had to get up early. They said the place was rockin'

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 175764656667686970 ... LastLast