Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See seanandlaruescollectibles's Items on eBay

(9/11) In memory of the brave heroes and the ones we lost.......

I just wanted to say that today is hard for me to really be selfish and to see the scenes of that day again 9/11/2001, I will never ever forget that day I was in Kansas City and the first plane had just hit I was in complete disbelief and watched as that morning unraveled! Then a few minutes later a second plane hit the other tower my uncle lived in Greenwich Village New York, Kansas City came to a complete stop and everything was so surreal looking that I didn't know how to feel and what to even begin to feel what was taking place! I called my wife who was in Oklahoma City and I was going to fly and meet up with her that day. I will never ever forgoet this day and I will never ever forget the ones who perrished that day we all were the same we all were brothers and sisters and family that day...............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Robberg's Items on eBay

God bless those lost and their families.
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content

Baseball Tradelist: Hidden Content !

Country

God Bless them all and all those who gave everything to help! We are truly a strong nation
    And we should never ever forget those all who have sacrificed to give us the freedoms we have and enjoy everyday!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freeman12406's Items on eBay

Never forget. Never forgive.

RIP

Country

Never forget. Never forgive.

RIP

No we never should ever forgive or forget!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Anger, is still embedded. Just at times, do not know what to say. God bless this great country of ours, and hope something like this is not allowed to happen again.