Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 3dalesrca's Items on eBay

More Josh Wise Finds...

Found this one on ebay under "JOSE" Wise.
    He loves mexican food but not enough to change his name to Jose...lol.

Ebay find 1/50

and another ebay find
    27/50

yet another ebay find, I paid a little more than I would have liked but I think it was worth it!!!! Sweet PATCH AUTO

and the BEST for Last....

One of the 3 White Whales thats in Fanfare this year

FANFARE JOSH WISE BLUE AUTOGARPH 2/5=7....lol

Im down to the Duel Auto with Danica and the Plates(Theres 2 on ebay but there both for sale from stick and ball guys, I had no idea that Josh must be a 7 Time Cup Champion for what there asking price is) but Im having a Blast chasing these things

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Holy cow!
    Those are some amazing cards, my friend.

Im amazed you didnt go for the #5/5 auto that Michael pulled.
    Last edited by 3dalesrfan3; 09-12-2011 at 05:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy cow!
    Those are some amazing cards, my friend.

Im amazed you didnt go for the #5/5 auto that Michael pulled.

What Michael pulled was part of the NUTS 11' Fanfare Box review that Press Pass sponsors.
    PRESS PASS send's out 2 FREE box's of the latest release's so that the websites like NUTS and SCF both have a chance to review the cards and critique what they like and dis-like about a certain product via the websites and its members.
    I know for a fact that "BOTH" websites receive 2 FREE box's from Press Pass every time a new release is released as well as some other media outlets as well.
    NUTS does it a little bit different over there.
    What they do is, they have their members post on a thread and critique what they like and dis-like and how they feel about the product, and with those review post’s, they put those members in a pool of folks that also participated in the review and then they "ALL" have a chance to win the cards that were pulled from the box break for "FREE".
    Its Great, what ever they get from Press Pass, its opened and reveiwed and then its all given away via a drawing for FREE
    ALL OF IT!!!

I think I’ve asked somebody on here sometime ago about whatever happens to the second box that Press Pass sends out to this website but I don’t think I ever got a reply back

I just hope that I'll be the luckiest NUTS member ever and draw that Josh Wise 5/5 for my PC!!! .
    Last edited by 3DALESR; 09-12-2011 at 06:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

If I happen to get it...I'll make you the happiest man on Earth!

What Michael pulled was part of the NUTS 11' Fanfare Box review that Press Pass sponsors.
    PRESS PASS send's out 2 FREE box's of the latest release's so that the websites like NUTS and SCF both have a chance to review the cards and critique what they like and dis-like about a certain product via the websites and its members.
    I know for a fact that "BOTH" websites receive 2 FREE box's from Press Pass every time a new release is released as well as some other media outlets as well.
    NUTS does it a little bit different over there.
    What they do is, they have their members post on a thread and critique what they like and dis-like and how they feel about the product, and with those review post’s, they put those members in a pool of folks that also participated in the review and then they "ALL" have a chance to win the cards that were pulled from the box break for "FREE".
    Its Great, what ever they get from Press Pass, its opened and reveiwed and then its all given away via a drawing for FREE
    ALL OF IT!!!

I think I’ve asked somebody on here sometime ago about whatever happens to the second box that Press Pass sends out to this website but I don’t think I ever got a reply back

I just hope that I'll be the luckiest NUTS member ever and draw that Josh Wise 5/5 for my PC!!! .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Very nice adds big time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I happen to get it...I'll make you the happiest man on Earth!

How cool would that be, from one nut to the other nut....thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Sickness! Love the /5 auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

AWESOME lookin cards Kevin!! That Sig Series card is SICK!!! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing adds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing adds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast