Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Jacksonville, FL man charged with mudering his infant daughter

So when are all of the conservative white leaders going to speak out against this violence? In case you haven't figured it out I'm being sarcastic. Believe it or not mr taxman crime and violence can come in all races.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...h-old-daughter
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

This does not belong in the P&R forum

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

So when are all of the conservative white leaders going to speak out against this violence? In case you haven't figured it out I'm being sarcastic. Believe it or not mr taxman crime and violence can come in all races.

What a . I bet Florida won't even execute him either! Florida will fry ya for less than 1 ounce of pot though go figure . Some things just need to have vigilante justice involved in it!!
    Last edited by duane1969; 09-13-2011 at 08:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

It's apparent you've missed his point entirely...go figure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a POS. I bet Florida won't even execute him either! Florida will fry ya for less than 1 ounce of pot though go figure . Some things just need to have vigilante justice involved in it!!

Can I get an amen!! I don't care what race, religion, nationality you are if you kill a child you need to be tourted and executed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This does not belong in the P&R forum

How does this not belong? This a news story about a violent crime just like the stories that mrtaxman likes to put out there drawing attention to violence committed by blacks and he wants to call out black leadership? What is the difference?

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

How does this not belong? This a news story about a violent crime just like the stories that mrtaxman likes to put out there drawing attention to violence committed by blacks and he wants to call out black leadership? What is the difference?

My suggestion would be to forget what taxman says/does and worry about what the veggieman says/does.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

No it's all races. There is trash that does it crap in every race & ethnicity. Anyone who has taken any kind of pyscholgy in college knows it & knows it comes down to background, environment & so on. Most are just mental health issues & not finding or reaching out for any help. Or they are just sick individuals who should just be put down like the animals they are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

for the sake of this forum, there is a big difference in a murder, and a 20+ person riot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Can I get an amen!! I don't care what race, religion, nationality you are if you kill a child you need to be tourted and executed.

I thought all democrats are aginst torture . Better get with your party on that one . You are for torture for a hanious domestic crime , but are against it for war crimes ..mmmmm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast