Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    I could do the Taylor and Ford no problem but couldn't do the Wayne.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Ok great could you do the ron yary ss auto for my three lmk thank you
    Last edited by MLublansky; 11-28-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Does anyone have any
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

I got some. You know me always looking for Lions. Forte,Benson,Muhammad and others. Check my Patch only bucket, there's a sick one in there of Iglesias. Let me know if you are interested and I can check your bucket
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Take a look lmk
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

Looked through your bucket let me know when you come across some more lions stuff.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

I sure will Happy Hoildays
    Hidden Content

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910