Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This forum appears....

To be a breeding ground for anti muslim sentiment and far right religious fanatacism. If I were the owners of this site I would shut it down.

If you have a problem with a post, just simply ignore it.
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

you obviously haven't been paying attention. Read through more than just today and you will find as much if not more anti-christian posts then anti-muslim.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    if you have a problem with a post, just simply ignore it.
    +1

This forum, like it or not, actually has a mix of views. It's more conservative overall, but there are other views expressed consistently also, and it would be unfair to state it's mostly extreme right wing as you contend. FWIW, I'm a Christian Centrist with Libertarian leanings, and I think I've debated with every regular on the forum at least once at some point. ;)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Metshead89 View Post
    To be a breeding ground for anti muslim sentiment and far right religious fanatacism. If I were the owners of this site I would shut it down.
    I'm sorry for my sarcasm but After 9/11/01 We the People reserve the right to be more cautious of a group that wants the U.S. dead because we have our freedoms. However this is a sportscard forum & since you can't accept others opinions than maybe your time here should be done.
    Trade/Sale List Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    I'm sorry for my sarcasm but After 9/11/01 We the People reserve the right to be more cautious of a group that wants the U.S. dead because we have our freedoms. However this is a sportscard forum & since you can't accept others opinions than maybe your time here should be done.
    No. Al-Qaeda wants to bring an end to the west, not all Muslims.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

I do see a lot of anti muslim sentiment on here as well as a lot of racism and other bigotry. Yes there may be some anti christian sentiment here but the reason I feel that is is because christians are the majority here as well as in the rest of america and a lot of people are tired of being bullied by overzealous christian extremist fanatics. BTW I am christian but I respect all religions because I want people to respect me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

redsoxx11 must have loved this site more than he wanted us to believe...
    Last edited by duane1969; 09-14-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

R.I.P Metshead89. We'll never forget.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast