Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cheerleaders in Fan Packs?

What teams are best about including the cheerleaders in their replies?
    Do you ask for cheerleader cards/photos/posters?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish a team would send a cheerleader in a fan pack!!! That would be awesome. I think I will try the Dallas Cowboys to see if they will do that....but I bet shipping costs would be ridiculous! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish a team would send a cheerleader in a fan pack!!! That would be awesome. I think I will try the Dallas Cowboys to see if they will do that....but I bet shipping costs would be ridiculous! LOL

I'd pay the shipping costs if they sent one my way! In fact since you live in mobile and me in Montgomery, we could split them!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You can request cheerleader fanpacks! Some teams do well on mailing auto items and not just photos. Look in staff directory on sites and email the spirit/dance team coach.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd pay the shipping costs if they sent one my way! In fact since you live in mobile and me in Montgomery, we could split them!

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just worried about what my wife might think.....ah who cares!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Lakers sent an Laker Girls photo with about half the girls sigs one year for me and the Ravens sent a complete signed team photo of both guys and gals. The Pacers sent a signed photo a few years back for me as well. I have heard that the Bucks have done the same for fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

jags sent me a 2010 poster

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

last year i got posters from the trail blazers with all of the dancers signed. the nicks sent me a comic book style program booklet signed by all of the girls on their photos. the cowboys sent me a 8x10 photo signed by half of the girls as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jaguars sent me a poster signed by 30/31 cheerleaders--at that point I just assume one is injured/sick. Also they threw in another/different cheer team poster, mascot info, 3 pocket schedules, pink ribbon pin, 2 pens, 2 team photos, 2 tattoos, 3 cards (Mojo, Gabbart and M. Lewis), couple of different magnets, a gameday magazine, a gameday scorecard/roster type sheet, nfl schedule and a Jaguars fanguide.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday, Jaguars. Today I get a very nice poster of the Tenn. Titans cheerleaders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast