Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well its free. If you paid for it and ran into these problems I could see a need for you to not be happy.
    Collecting Patrick Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy3624 View Post
    Well its free. If you paid for it and ran into these problems I could see a need for you to not be happy.
    Great counter-argument...i guess it's free for a reason, huh?

Maybe I have just been lucky but I have never had an issue with photobucket. No upload problems or viruses.... Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilfiger1975 View Post
    Every time i try to view people's "all albums" i get an error message... it's been doing it for close to a year...
    That & viewing peoples 3-9 cards in one pic is getting old. Try picawebs.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX ! 2008 UD Heroes #d, 1996-2000 topps reprints & 2006-2012 A&G GU.

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

A tradelist is not an unorganized photobucket having multiple sports combined - several cards jammed into one pic - no form of description !

Quote Originally Posted by madduxfan31 View Post
    That & viewing peoples 3-9 cards in one pic is getting old. Try picawebs.
    Ya, that's a pet peeve of mine. One item to a picture.

Another reason Photobucket sucks. I go to my folder and not all my Daredevil comics are showing, but soon as i go to my "organize" they show...

UPDATE: I had to move the files that wasn't showing up three times and now they show...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 10-24-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    There's a reason I switched to Flickr. Still getting used to it, but it seems a LOT better so far.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    There's a reason I switched to Flickr. Still getting used to it, but it seems a LOT better so far.
    I might have to check that out...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12