Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Entourage: The Final Season

The boys are back one last time. Only 9 episodes left. Will miss them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a good run....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not as good as the early seasons, but hope they go out with a bang. And hoping for a motion picture after the show ends.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Interested to see where they go with Sloan & E and Ari & Mrs. Ari.

Nothing too spectacular so far this season, but solid episodes nonetheless. I'm waiting for something big to happen though...I still think Vince will relapse and end up OD'ing on something after a really bad encounter with someone from his past (Mandy Moore???). Seems like they're making it a point to keep reminding us that he's 'good'.

Might not happen in the series finale, but towards the end of the movie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Down to the final episode next Sunday. My predictions:

E plans to move to NY to be with Sloan, and Terrence finally gives E his good graces to marry Sloan. Ari retires to be with his family. Drama's storyline is pretty much wrapped up already....after all these seasons he's finally made it. And I have no clue what's gonna happen with Vince. Guess the writers did a good job keeping what will happen with him a secret. Maybe nothing? After all, the show is really about Vinny's entourage, not him.

EDIT: Maybe Vince proposes to that writer chick? Ari kinda touched on how if you feel a certain way about someone, let them know and don't let them get away.

Vince/Drama say goodbye to E as he leaves, and then his phone rings. Turtle was killed in a car accident.

END SHOW

It would set up the movie. And all the boys (minus Turtle obviously) finally getting back together to how they were at the beginning of the show, where they were always with each other all the time.
    Last edited by nadeau01_johnson48; 09-05-2011 at 04:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best episode of the season yet. Finally brought out the big stars. Can't wait to see what's in store in the finale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PERFECT final episode. Summed up all 8 seasons perfectly. Like Vince always said..."it'll work out, it always does." and the end credits with Ari sets up the movie perfectly.

Country

Theres a moviee!I didn't know about this, now the final episode makes sense..

SCF Rewards
    Country

The scene after the credits definitely set up the movie. Although I would have liked a bit more in the series finale. The episode felt more like a season finale than a series finale. But I'm definitely looking forward to the movie.