Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the nice comment MichiganMan! I like what your doing with your Tigers collection as well. I originally wanted to be a player collector and collected a lot of Drew Stubbs cards, but I didn't want to be too confined so team collecting seemed like a great option.
    My Cincinnati Reds Auto & GU Collection (from Acevedo to Zitzmann): Hidden Content

I got one trade in the mail yesterday from agarr02. The trade included an Scott Rolen bat card, but unfortunately he is in a Cardinals uniform on the card so it doesn't go in my PC. I was able to add a second Chris Heisey auto to the collection though. I really love Topps Chrome autos (even though they are hard to photograph) and I think Heisey has a bright future ahead of him.

Heisey, Chris 2010 Topps Chrome Auto

My Cincinnati Reds Auto & GU Collection (from Acevedo to Zitzmann): Hidden Content

I have a 78 Pete Rose LMK if interested.
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content

Reds/Jay Bruce PC:Hidden Content

Collecting Jay Bruce GU and Autos

I'm not really looking for vintage right now, thanks for checking though!

I got two trades in today, one with just Reds rookie cards and one with a card for the PC. I got this card from springerdeals and am very glad to have it. Thanks again for the trade! I really don't know much about Boxberger, just that he is in the Reds minor league system and spent time in Carolina (AA) and Louisville (AAA) this season.

Boxberger, Brad 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Auto

Hey i got your Hellickson card today! Thanks again for the trade. Let me know when your Griffey card arrives!

Nice Reds PC.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

matt25x PM sent.

yankeesjets fan thanks for the compliment! Nice to hear some feedback on my collection.
    Last edited by jagallick; 09-26-2011 at 05:53 PM.

I received three cards for the PC in trade since my last mail update. The trades were with BBonds25 and bigklu18, thanks guys! I am really siked to add a Ted Kluszewski card to my collection. I have some vintage cards of him, but this is my first game used. He is one of my all time favorite older Red's players and the name sake of the "Big Klu" 3/4 pound hot dog they serve at Red's games (which are awesome!). So here are the cards I got:

Kearns, Austin 2000 Team Best 2000 Rookies Auto
    Griffey Sr., Ken 2002 Upper Deck Sweet Spot GU Bat
    Kluszewski, Ted 2001 SP Legendary Cuts GU Jersey

And here are some of my favorite cards from my collection.

My Drew Stubbs cards (I was going to try to super collect him, but decided to collect all Reds instead):

I love 2001 Private Stock GU cards for some reason (probably because I had some of them in my childhood collection) and I think the only Red I am missing is Aaron Boone:

My Joe Morgan GU cards:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast