Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Do you have any extra Reds?
    My Cincinnati Reds Auto & GU Collection (from Acevedo to Zitzmann): Hidden Content

Awesome collection! That Kluszewski and Adcock especially! I love it when I see some of those really great Reds that weren't from the Big Red Machine get some attention.

Just a question, how do you store/display your collection? Just in individual card holders or in albums?
    I like having my whole collection in albums but I'd be worried about putting an autograph in there.

Look forward to seeing yours grow. I'll have to scan mine and put them up on here.
    Wants Page:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    PhotoBucket:Hidden Content

only extra I got is a bunch of reds base. Werent you looking for a Bench GU?
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content

Reds/Jay Bruce PC:Hidden Content

Collecting Jay Bruce GU and Autos

Quote Originally Posted by Pnizzle View Post
    only extra I got is a bunch of reds base. Werent you looking for a Bench GU?
    Yeah, I am really looking to add a Bench to the collection and not really interested in base. Please let me know.
    My Cincinnati Reds Auto & GU Collection (from Acevedo to Zitzmann): Hidden Content

well I got a bench in my reds bucket that I just picked up and I got one coming in. Ill see if I can get a scan of the one coming in
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content

Reds/Jay Bruce PC:Hidden Content

Collecting Jay Bruce GU and Autos

Quote Originally Posted by karbunkle View Post
    Awesome collection! That Kluszewski and Adcock especially! I love it when I see some of those really great Reds that weren't from the Big Red Machine get some attention.

Just a question, how do you store/display your collection? Just in individual card holders or in albums?
    I like having my whole collection in albums but I'd be worried about putting an autograph in there.

Look forward to seeing yours grow. I'll have to scan mine and put them up on here.
    Thanks! Yeah I really love the pre-Big Red Machine Reds players, but they are a lot harder to find cards of.

I have all my cards in in penny sleeves and top loaders and then placed in a Jammers Jumbo Card Case (kind of like a plastic shoebox with dividers). Albums are definitely better to display and show off your collection, but I don't think they are as good for card safety as individual cases (especially for thick cards like GU). Just my opinion. Please give me a link when you get your collection scanned, I would love to see it!
    Last edited by jagallick; 09-30-2011 at 05:32 PM.

I have a Dave Concepcion 2000 UD Legendary Signatures Auto & a 2005 Flair Diamond Cuts Adam Dunn/Austin Kearns card with GU Adam Dunn jersey 64/150. Looking for Blue Jays in return

yergen, I would be interested in both those cards, but I don't think I have many Jays to trade. Please check my list and lmk if you see anything though. Thanks!

interested in this?

2003 Studio Private Signings #115 Austin Kearns /25 n/a

looking for braves autos and chipper jones
    Collecting: Atlanta Braves & Non-Sports

Yeah I would be interested, but I don't have any Braves autos or Chipper right now. Please check my list for it anyway and let me know. Thanks!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast