Page 145 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

     
  1. #1441
    Yeah that was me. I plan on going to a Lehigh game to get a bat done. Are you doing Daulton on Bowa?

  2. Kronozio
  3. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    Yeah that was me. I plan on going to a Lehigh game to get a bat done. Are you doing Daulton on Bowa?

    oh yeah, sorry I didnt reply to your PM. not hitting Bowa

    did you guys get a bat from Kratz? the chicks behind you were flipping out bc someone else got it, not them.

  4. #1443
    No we didn't get the cracked bat, he told us next game we are at he will give us a good one. Yeah she was pretty annoying/ white trashy! <=====can I say that? I am going to the Harrisburg Senators Vs Reading Phillies next Saturday!

  5. #1444
    haha, glad you said that. yeah, trashy. they are there all the time pimping out their kids and begging the players for equipment. terrible

  6. #1445
    Would either of you guys be interested in doing 50/50 for Sandberg HOF postcards if I could track some down? The only minor league games I get out to is Lakewood, and I've been needing a Sandberg forever. I sent to him when he was in Peoria doing TTM but never had any luck.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

  7. #1446
    Druce.....I will try for you....it may take me all season though, but I will try.

  8. #1447
    Anyone going to the phillies signings today?
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  9. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Would either of you guys be interested in doing 50/50 for Sandberg HOF postcards if I could track some down? The only minor league games I get out to is Lakewood, and I've been needing a Sandberg forever. I sent to him when he was in Peoria doing TTM but never had any luck.
    i'll let you know if I end up heading up. if my wife comes along I should be able to get 2 things done. if I go by myself, it will be tough.

  10. #1449
    carl's

    Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe Saturday Noon-2 PM @ Jun 23, 2012

    That's right hockey fans, Mr. Hockey comes to CCC on Saturday June 23rd from Noon-2 PM. What an honor to have the greatest hockey player coming to our store. This is a rare opportunity to meet Gordie Howe, get an autograph and even take a photo with him.

    Autograph Prices-
    $99.00 small items, pucks & flats up to 11x14
    $149.00 medium items 16x20 & larger
    $249.00 for all jerseys, sticks, dual signed items w/Ggretzky, numbers & trading cards

  11. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    carl's

    Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe Saturday Noon-2 PM @ Jun 23, 2012

    That's right hockey fans, Mr. Hockey comes to CCC on Saturday June 23rd from Noon-2 PM. What an honor to have the greatest hockey player coming to our store. This is a rare opportunity to meet Gordie Howe, get an autograph and even take a photo with him.

    Autograph Prices-
    $99.00 small items, pucks & flats up to 11x14
    $149.00 medium items 16x20 & larger
    $249.00 for all jerseys, sticks, dual signed items w/Ggretzky, numbers & trading cards
    Wow. That's huge news. I think I have to go to this. Wonder why the premium on trading cards though
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Page 145 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •