Page 147 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

are you going?

if not I can hook you up also..

and if you want trade email me I have limited "access" I OWE YOU!

Oaks show added a few more guys
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

4/11 Playoff edition of Bill Clement's Hockey World
    6-7pm @ Chickie's & Pete's 11000 Roosevelt Blvd in the NE Guest host - Paul Jolovitz Special guest - former Flyer, Todd Fedoruk

BJD i have one PM me your email and i can send it.

I know it's almost 5 months away, but does anyone know when phils ALS phestival tix go on sale? I missed out last year and had to get lucky with some nice guys on these boards to help me go, I want to be on top of it this year.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    I know it's almost 5 months away, but does anyone know when phils ALS phestival tix go on sale? I missed out last year and had to get lucky with some nice guys on these boards to help me go, I want to be on top of it this year.
    Id like to know this also. I really want to get Papplebon, Ruiz and Victorino.
    Hidden Content

I pretty much just need papelbon and then the "scrubs" Nix, Pierre, Wigginton, etc. I should be able to trade for the scrubs but papelbon will be a hot ticket.

Hopefully they don't put ruiz and doc in the booth, but I bet they will. Last year because of that I was able to trade a Ruiz certified auto that I had on my person for a hamels ticket, because the lady loved chooch and had just figured out that she couldn't get him.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    I pretty much just need papelbon and then the "scrubs" Nix, Pierre, Wigginton, etc. I should be able to trade for the scrubs but papelbon will be a hot ticket.

Hopefully they don't put ruiz and doc in the booth, but I bet they will. Last year because of that I was able to trade a Ruiz certified auto that I had on my person for a hamels ticket, because the lady loved chooch and had just figured out that she couldn't get him.
    What's the date again? I checked the website but couldn't find it.
    Hidden Content

Page 147 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast