Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 556 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just talked to mike misannellis producer he didn't know who was going to be on, he said he thinks that sal might not have a guest at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just called the bars that these shows are at- the one for sal pal was not very helpful but didn't think there was a guest.

The one at Jaworski's place said that there wasn't going to be a guest to her knowledge or if there was they hadn't been informed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sal Pal's guest is Jim Mora Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Barret brooks is with sal pal. Looks lke no guest for jaws

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm at jaws now, you here bruds?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

No im driving back from the Lee signing

SCF Rewards
    Country

My computer crashed so I've been away from here and other card sites. Really sucks cause I love reading what TTMs people are getting back and all that good stuff. I went to the DRC signing last Wednesday at Sports A in Jersey. Here's my quick review and what I got signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also went to the Vance Worley signing today at Forman Mills in South Philly. It was advertised as a free event but you had to buy $20 in merch from Forman Mills to get Vance's autograph. I thought that was a little messed up on Forman Mills part because they hyped up this event on the radio and TV as being free but you had to buy $20 in merch. My dad was ticked off about that, so he didn't get in line with me but I told him to give me what he wanted signed and I would try to get it signed for him. Since I had to spend $20 bucks I bought a Worley shirt and 8x10 photo which equaled $20. The line moved really fast and Worley signed up a storm. He told me whatever I have he will sign so I got him to sign my two 8x10s, my brother's bowman rookie card, and my dad's ROMLB. So he signed four things for me for free...but I did pay $20 bucks for the majestic shirt and 8x10. Not too shabby and Vance was awesome and super nice.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 09-29-2011 at 08:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vance is indeed an awesome and down to earth human being. He was standing around talking to fans for a LONG time during spring training, taking photos with anyone that wanted it and signing multiples. I almost went to that but my class ran late. Sucks about the 20 bucks but definitely worth it.

Back to the other signing,

Did Jaworski's radio show tonight. He couldn't have been a nicer guy and his golf course was awesome. It was packed and a party atmosphere with the Philly Soul Cheerleaders there. My only annoyance was he said he wouldn't sign until after, and so I got there at 7 and had to sit around for an hour. Me and some guys I met up with sat outside by the course around a fire pit at dusk, it was pretty cool.

As we were sitting there 3 cheerleaders came and sat around the pit next to us. They talked to us for about 5 minutes about stuff it was pretty cool.

Then we went back in and Jaworski finished up the show and signed. Again he couldn't have been nicer, he signed my 8x10 print of a vintage superbowl XV poster, and inscribed it "1980 NFL MVP" and then he was nice enough to sign my mini-football in my silver (no inscription). Here are the photos.

DEFINITELY recommend hitting this show up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

I met him at a banl last year and was realy cool asked if I played any sports asked if liked the eagles and signed whatever I wanted I should go down to get my photo signed with me and him

Page 15 of 556 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115515 ... LastLast