Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 161 of 556 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, at sportsgraphing they make a pool for the phils phestival- who everyone needs, and they try to help each other out on the day of they meet up and trade tickets after the line numbers are announced- anyone interested in doing something similar?

You all will probably be happy to hear that I don't need any of the real stars- the only players I need are Papelbon, Pierre, Nix, Galvis, Wigginton, Qualls, bstardo.

Not to say that I would turn down a howard utley or hamels ticket if it fell in my lap but those are the guys that I don't have already.

It's tough bc we don't know who will be in the photo booth, but itll probably be chooch and halladay again.

I would definitely be down as well. Are tix really on sale over the phone only?

BANNED

Country

In response to my last Post about Babin and Vick mini helmets.......YES everything was prepaid. Face to face is kinda hard because I am 2.5 hours away. This is actually I think the first and only mail order I have ever done. I am also interested in the Phestival line ticket trading. I am interested in Pappelbon, Ruiz, Nix, Galvis, and Wiggington.....as also said if any of the other tickets were to fall in my lap I wouldn't be dis satisfied but I do have them all already. I know months back I had mentioned about season ticket holders getting first dibs........Season Ticket holders have there own season ticket holder phone line which makes it much easier for them to get through to purchase these tickets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, at sportsgraphing they make a pool for the phils phestival- who everyone needs, and they try to help each other out on the day of they meet up and trade tickets after the line numbers are announced- anyone interested in doing something similar?

You all will probably be happy to hear that I don't need any of the real stars- the only players I need are Papelbon, Pierre, Nix, Galvis, Wigginton, Qualls, bstardo.

Not to say that I would turn down a howard utley or hamels ticket if it fell in my lap but those are the guys that I don't have already.

It's tough bc we don't know who will be in the photo booth, but itll probably be chooch and halladay again.

I've never been to or know anything about the Phils festival. it falls on a Thurs i believe and that's perfect or me so i'm interested & needa mix of good players & some of the younger guys as well.

so before i say i'm in on this line trading...how does it work? what are the costs? i'm guessing a Gen admission cost but what does it cost per player? sorry for all the questions but never have attended.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Abbott
    Monday, June 11, 7pm at Citizens Bank Park
    Book signing and Q&A
    1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA
    Tickets $20 and include a tour of the locker room. Parking is free.
    Purchase tickets at http://www.smerconish.com/book-club/

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone listening to mmr this morning?
    Riley Cote
    Popping by to see my friends @PrestonSteve933 this morning. Talk flyers and announce my big charity event.

hoping he is reviving the cote carnival. that was increduble for graphing. last one they had I got about 20 graphs (emery, carter, briere, jvr, multiples of each)

SCF Rewards
    Country

bummer about your helmets ryan. kinda ironic for a place called sports integrity. i already bought a ticket and i love me some akers, so...

i'm down with a ticket exchange for the phils festival. i need utley and blanton for team items, there are some good names i can part with.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

anyone listening to mmr this morning?

hoping he is reviving the cote carnival. that was increduble for graphing. last one they had I got about 20 graphs (emery, carter, briere, jvr, multiples of each)

Im listening slitz. I sure hope its the cote carnival coming back.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Im listening slitz. I sure hope its the cote carnival coming back.

Cote carnival was only 2 years but was absolutely awesome. I think tickets were like $25 for a buffett and drinks and the autos were $10 donation to get signed whatever you had. It was usually 7-10 players from the flyers there. At the last one bam Margera and his wife were there and so was Gina Lynn.

SCF Rewards
    Country

think i can convince Roger Mason to not write religious stuff on the poster i want him to sign later this month? i was pretty annoyed he signed a team ball with it but after further research i see that he writes it on every autograph. would it be weird to ask? i don't think so. i actually think it's kind of weird of him to push it on people. i really dont like the mixing of religion and sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See man8278621's Items on eBay

I've never been to or know anything about the Phils festival. it falls on a Thurs i believe and that's perfect or me so i'm interested & needa mix of good players & some of the younger guys as well.

so before i say i'm in on this line trading...how does it work? what are the costs? i'm guessing a Gen admission cost but what does it cost per player? sorry for all the questions but never have attended.

Same with me... I'd be in but never done the carnival.

Also, if anyone needs Polanco, check out the following link. Wilmington Flower Market they do every year, and it's free!

Last few years were Victorino, Celek and Akers.
    http://www.wstw.com/flower.php

May 12th - 11am

Page 161 of 556 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261 ... LastLast