Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 162 of 556 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

think i can convince Roger Mason to not write religious stuff on the poster i want him to sign later this month? i was pretty annoyed he signed a team ball with it but after further research i see that he writes it on every autograph. would it be weird to ask? i don't think so. i actually think it's kind of weird of him to push it on people. i really dont like the mixing of religion and sports.

Thats funny. Im not sure how to go about that. You are paying for the autograph so I guess it doesnt hurt to ask him to not right the religous stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Same with me... I'd be in but never done the carnival.

Also, if anyone needs Polanco, check out the following link. Wilmington Flower Market they do every year, and it's free!

Last few years were Victorino, Celek and Akers.
    http://www.wstw.com/flower.php

May 12th - 11am

I really need Polanco if anyone is going and can 50/50 a romlb. Ill throw in some extras also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same with me... I'd be in but never done the carnival.

Also, if anyone needs Polanco, check out the following link. Wilmington Flower Market they do every year, and it's free!

Last few years were Victorino, Celek and Akers.
    http://www.wstw.com/flower.php

May 12th - 11am

i went to the victorino one. holy crap there was a ton of people. and that was on a weekday, not a saturday like the polano one

Im listening slitz. I sure hope its the cote carnival coming back.

i tweeted him and he said "much bigger and better than the cote carnival"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See man8278621's Items on eBay

i went to the victorino one. holy crap there was a ton of people. and that was on a weekday, not a saturday like the polano one

That was mainly because they just won the title the year before I think... I went to Celek and it went really fast.

I'll be going, but they only let you get 1 thing signed per person =/

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a pretty good tip- polanco is typically really tough. I have him already and don't need him, I'd consider going anyway and consigning him if someone made it worth my time in ROMLBs or cash.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could have sworn this happened already, but Shady McCoy just retweeted a fan who said that he was going to see him throw out first pitch @ the barnstormers tonight...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like MAclin is doing a VIP event. I'd never graph one of these but I posted it anyway.

On another note, here's a picture of chooch that victorino and pence are tweeting back and forth laughing about.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could have sworn this happened already, but Shady McCoy just retweeted a fan who said that he was going to see him throw out first pitch @ the barnstormers tonight...

yeah its tonight, $100 for meet and greet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Not to toot my horn, but it was me. I'd be interested in doing any swapping with people. I usually wind up with about 6-10 tickets. My buddy's wife works at the ticket office, and prepays two or three sets for me. Than I'll by a couple of numbers that I don't have off of the bay. I had seven tables last year, and wound up with Lee and nothing else worth noting. I still need Utley, Howard, and Ruiz on my 08 photo(along with Myers, Burrell and Taguchi), Ruiz on an SI and Hamels and Halladay on the Aces SI. I'd like to get a Thome ball too, and after that, I don't really need anyone else.

Oh yeah, my daughter has that game tonight, so no Tocchet for me.
    you gave me a free admission ticket last year right? I know it was someone on here...

Last edited by druce26; 05-02-2012 at 05:37 AM.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to toot my horn, but it was me. I'd be interested in doing any swapping with people. I usually wind up with about 6-10 tickets. My buddy's wife works at the ticket office, and prepays two or three sets for me. Than I'll by a couple of numbers that I don't have off of the bay. I had seven tables last year, and wound up with Lee and nothing else worth noting. I still need Utley, Howard, and Ruiz on my 08 photo(along with Myers, Burrell and Taguchi), Ruiz on an SI and Hamels and Halladay on the Aces SI. I'd like to get a Thome ball too, and after that, I don't really need anyone else.

Oh yeah, my daughter has that game tonight, so no Tocchet for me.

Right I remember now, funnily enough I remember seeing your avatar in my PMs the day you gave it to me.

I don't know if you know the whole story, but I was studying for my medical boards that month, and I was in a pretty bad state mentally with all the stress. My birthday came and went in that month and I barely even celebrated. So when I saw the Phils Phestival was coming up I decided that I couldn't go bc I was too busy.

Then, the days leading up to it, I really regretted not going. I thought to myself that I could go for a half a night and not really lose too much studying. But I couldn't quite get myself over the mental hump to go.

Then you offered me the free ticket, and it all came together. I went to the phestival, had one of the most fun nights I've ever had graphing, and still studied AND DID WELL on the boards at the end of that month.

I actually ended up starting with 0 autograph tickets, then:
    -buying a madson for 5 bucks,
    -trading a guy some 8x10s for tickets to gload and blanton
    -traded a chooch certified auto for a hamels ticket (the lady and her kids wanted chooch but he was in the photo booth not signing).
    -then I made a series of trades madson for polanco, polanco for victorino, victorino for rollins, rollins for utley (Utley was my #1 need last year)
    -That left me with Utley, Hamels, Blanton
    -finally I entered the Cliff Lee line at the end of the night for 10 bucks and got him too

So I got a little lucky for sure with my trades, but I had a great time. AND I got 3 of the 5 guys on my treasured "Aces" SI, something I daresay I wouldn't have gotten done without you.

Anyways, just thought you'd want the whole story, to make my thank you more meaningful. Sorry I was an ingrate and forgot it was you.

I think we could have a pretty solid SCF contingent going.

Page 162 of 556 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262 ... LastLast