Page 171 of 556 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

I hear burrell is coming back into town next week and being honored, anyone have details?

Also, is anyone going to try the desean thing? i think it might be a waste of time...
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Burrell is coming into town on 5/19. He's having a signing at the Granite Run Mall for $90 a pop and he'll be honored at the game that day.

I heard somewhere that he's signing autographs in the Hall of Fame club at the game on 5/19.

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    It was going to be today but there is a Pronger presser at 1 so all the exit interviews are now tomorrow
    pretty sure it was still today. they showed it on the news

hey bruds, i saw you asking for macadam on twitter. heres an addy for him that's 88% with a success as recently as dec 2011 on scn:

PO Box 232 Morell, PEI C0A 1S0

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    pretty sure it was still today. they showed it on the news
    There where a few pkayers there today but all the exit interviews with the coaches ate tomorrow starting at 9.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    hey bruds, i saw you asking for macadam on twitter. heres an addy for him that's 88% with a success as recently as dec 2011 on scn:

PO Box 232 Morell, PEI C0A 1S0
    Nice I may have to try that. I've never mailed to Canada though and that's what worries me
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Does anyone know if Eagles training camp is a good time to try and get players autographs? Are they good signers then? Are the practices open to the public?

most practices are open, but they give you a lottery ticket when you get in and only if u win can u get autos. The odds aren't great, like 1 in 10 or worse. The players sign for the ticket-holders of that day. Only one position perday.

Getting autos from other players is possible but unlikely.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    most practices are open, but they give you a lottery ticket when you get in and only if u win can u get autos. The odds aren't great, like 1 in 10 or worse. The players sign for the ticket-holders of that day. Only one position perday.

Getting autos from other players is possible but unlikely.
    Well said. Gotta be lucky to get a ticket, and if not you gotta be even luckier to have someone sign along the walls. Even luckier to have someone come over thats worth while... Gotta know the tricks, I get a ticket almost everyday (;

Good part is that it is free, and fairly close to most of us I'm sure.
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

I've sent multiple things to Canada, including a few McFarlane bases and 8x10s from time to time. Never anything over that first class/13 ounce territory though. So long as you have the correct postage, there are no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Nice I may have to try that. I've never mailed to Canada though and that's what worries me
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

Page 171 of 556 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181221271 ... LastLast