Page 176 of 545 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5447

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    not trying to be a skeptic, but what assurances that it's all legit GU gear and autos? I could buy a bunch of flyers jerseys and make a set like that...

Not impuning their honesty, but I've never heard of the company so just encouraging all to do their homework before shelling out the dough.
    ITG is one of the most reputable companies in the hobby...Dr. Price is actually a member here, so I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about his upcoming product.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    not trying to be a skeptic, but what assurances that it's all legit GU gear and autos? I could buy a bunch of flyers jerseys and make a set like that...

Not impuning their honesty, but I've never heard of the company so just encouraging all to do their homework before shelling out the dough.
    ITG has been around for years. They are very well respected in the hobby. I actually dont care about the jersey cards at all I want the single signed auto cards and the base cards. Im hoping there are a bunch of guys who previously didnt have flyers cards so I can use them for TTM
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Definitely agree about ITG. Check out the enforcers set they recently released. There were a ton of cool Flyguys in that as well that you would never normally see auto'd. Design is pretty sick too

Cool. I said in my post I had never heard of them for good or for ill and that I wasn't impuning them in the least, I just wanted to make sure they were properly vetted, which it seems they are. Carry on.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Poppel added Larry Zeidel for a june 16th signing. Kenny linseman at carls on july 7th and eagles freebie on june 11th
    Last edited by jtbruds9; 05-16-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Poppel added Larry Zeidel for a june 16th signing. Kenny linseman at carls on july 7th and eagles freebie on june 11th

I spent about an hr with larry about a month ago and he is awesome! he signed every inch of a puck both sides and the side and eveything he put on it had a story

told me a story about gordie howe and a story about bernie parent that were awesome

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    The Eagles event is Sat June 9th. not the 11th. and it is free from what i heard.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

The Eagles event........does anyone know if they will sign anything you bring or just there supplied item?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    The Eagles event is Sat June 9th. not the 11th. and it is free from what i heard.
    you are correct I had the old link
    Last edited by jtbruds9; 05-16-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Hidden Content

JTBruds....that Eagles link is from 2011

Page 176 of 545 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast