Page 184 of 537 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5365

Thread: Philly INK

For the phillies festival will they say what player is what number before the event so I know what pictures,jerseys and etc. to bring?

no. only the day of will they tell you.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Only way your guranteed an autograph if you pay the 75 bucks for the Exclusive Player Appearance event it looks like.
    Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 05-24-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Yeah but not even guaranteed for $75. Only guaranteed a McCoy signed Photo. And this event is rain or shine....no Refunds whatsoever. Even if event is cancelled for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    The Barnstormers site has crashed and can't get through on the phone.....
    i cant imagine their site can handle any more than 10 or 15 requests at a time :)

Got my tickets....2......Absolutely not even close to where I wanted to be :(
    Section 1 Row D seats 1 and 2
    Right Field......actually looks like a foul wall seat!

i cant commit to going right now (possibly family committment) but if someone has an extra as we get closer, keep me in mind!
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Got my tickets....2......Absolutely not even close to where I wanted to be :(
    Section 1 Row D seats 1 and 2
    Right Field......actually looks like a foul wall seat!
    ryan those are good seats for graphing. i think seat 1 is right along the railing, by the foul line. the players will be coming right by you with no one in front of you. row D is still low enough that you can reach them... if they are willing to sign. I've gotten several guys from those seats.

Cool.....I only need the Eagles.......
    McCoy...Jersey and Mini
    Jackson....NOTHING, but will probably do a mini
    Celek......Mini
    Westbrook......Jersey
    Maclin......NOTHING

I may also try for.....
    Hakeem Nicks on an SI cover
    Cam Newton on an SI cover

Yeah but not even guaranteed for $75. Only guaranteed a McCoy signed Photo. And this event is rain or shine....no Refunds whatsoever. Even if event is cancelled for other reasons.
    Yea. Just because players are there doesn't mean they will sign or do pictures. Too much money that i don't have and too far of a drive for me.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Page 184 of 537 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194234284 ... LastLast