Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 202 of 556 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=Philly4for4Fan;11634549]Just out of curiosity, did anyone else besides eddy 2 not get tickets

I only got Addmission tickets and Hunter pence photo

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=IronpigsJsmull;11634965]
    Just out of curiosity, did anyone else besides eddy 2 not get tickets

I only got Addmission tickets and Hunter pence photo

Sorry, when you said that I thought you got and admission ticket with autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I guess we should start a post with who needs what. The next person can copy my name and needs, and so forth, and we can have one post with everyone's needs until something better comes up.
    Druce26:Halladay, Hamels, Ruiz(2), Howard, Utley, Rollins,Thome, Kendrick.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

kind of frustrating that the mvp line was taking calls/orders from non ticket holders. what's the point in having the separate number if the general public can just clog it up?

Exactly. Can't say I blame other people for using it though, but the level of the Phillies incompetence reeks here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The call-in thing was a pain, but it seems effective as mostly everyone I know got tix. Wondering if everyone else had the same experience

A lot of people I know didn’t get tickets. My one friend Kyle, who is also a season ticket holder called 110 times on his cell and work phone and never got through. The system was very flawed and I’m hoping they go back to the internet for next season. The internet is fair because the Phillies severe can handle the massive amounts of traffic and the net doesn’t care whether you’re a season ticket holder or a non-season ticket holder. You just need to be fast, and know what you want. Also if you want you can call the phone, which has always been the case in Phestival pasts. In hindsight I would say a lot of you guys got lucky getting the tixs since you use a line that wasn’t meant for the general public (and if you go back and read the post - nobody was getting through until the other number was posted), but I guess it’s better to be lucky than anything else in this hobby.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 06-11-2012 at 04:11 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

anybody have a few admission tix(not one that comes with auto) fs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I disagree with the whole fairness thing and the phones.

Last year the tickets sold out in under 10 minutes, and I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of these tickets went to dealers and people like us who bought WAY more than they needed and probably had the whole system rigged up on their computer days in advance to use multiple names and credit cards and computers to do it.

I know this year there wasn't a strict limit enforced, but it was fairer in that the limiting factor wasn't how many computers, credit cards, etc you had, but whether or not you can call in (which everyone was at an equal disadvantage).

I understand people are frustrated, and today was no doubt a crap-shoot and a debacle, but I wouldn't call it unfair in any way shape or form.

I for one appreciate their efforts to at least TRY to stop the abuse.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anybody have a few admission tix(not one that comes with auto) fs

i may have one, but won't know until closer to the event.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I disagree with the whole fairness thing and the phones.

Last year the tickets sold out in under 10 minutes, and I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of these tickets went to dealers and people like us who bought WAY more than they needed and probably had the whole system rigged up on their computer days in advance to use multiple names and credit cards and computers to do it.

I know this year there wasn't a strict limit enforced, but it was fairer in that the limiting factor wasn't how many computers, credit cards, etc you had, but whether or not you can call in (which everyone was at an equal disadvantage).

I understand people are frustrated, and today was no doubt a crap-shoot and a debacle, but I wouldn't call it unfair in any way shape or form.

I for one appreciate their efforts to at least TRY to stop the abuse.

I disagree big time with this post Erik. First off last year the tickets sold out so fast because EVERYONE had an equal opportunity to purchase the tickets online, meaning the internet had the capacity to hold the heavy traffic and accommodate the people wanting to buy tickets. The phones did not and can only hold x amount of people, thus why it took longer for the tickets to sell out. Nobody could get on the phone line that the Phillies gave out, everyone got their tickets on here using the season ticket holder line. In fact, I’m willing to wager more dealers got tickets than fans because the system was so flawed and terrible, and the Phillies have already taken steps to make it more fair friendly to the fans by having all the tickets given out at random and no more ticket exchange for a certain table (which I’m glad was changed because dealers camped out to get guys like Howard, Utley, Hamels, etc) so in that regard that change was fair because random is the fairest way to handle this type of thing. The phone only idea though was one of the worst ideas ever, not only did a lot of people get shafted but it was manged so poorly. Something that, a lot of people including myself predicted would happen. It no different than Philadelphia closing all the brides to Jersey for the 4th of July weekend except the Ben Franklin, and saying hey you all want to go to the shore? Than this is the only bridge! Just poor management simply put, and poorly executed.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 06-11-2012 at 07:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess we should start a post with who needs what. The next person can copy my name and needs, and so forth, and we can have one post with everyone's needs until something better comes up.
    Druce26:Halladay, Hamels, Ruiz(2), Howard, Utley, Rollins,Thome, Kendrick.

i don't hound baseball often so there's plenty of Phils i "need" or don't have, but i'm willing to trade anyone to move up on my want list i created (i.e. if i pull a Howard ticket, i would be happy to keep it, but would also trade him for Halladay or Hamels if someone needed him & had one of those 2 ahead of him to trade), so here are the top guys (in order) of how i want them. those with an asterik are players, i'm more than willing to trade (either have them or don't want them as much as others) to try & get someone higher up on my list or multiple tix for players below. hope that makes sense.
    and i'm new to this, but if Pence is doing the photos, then he isn't signing? and who else aside from active current players have auto tables? i believe you guys talked about Sarge & Anderson having a table (shouldn't that be free?)

1. Halladay
    2. Hamels
    3. Howard
    4. Utley
    5. Lee
    6. Thome
    7. Pence
    8. Papelbon*
    9. Rollins*
    10. Victorino*
    11. Ruiz
    12. Kendrick
    13. Worley*
    14. Wigginton
    15. Galvis*
    16. Polanco*
    17. Pierre*
    18. Blanton*
    19. Bast ardo (had to put a space or it got edited, haha)
    20. Schneider
    21. Mayberry*
    22+ everyone else, i won't bother listing yet since they could change w/demotions & call-ups over the next month, but will update guys i may want if they get called up prior to the event.

Page 202 of 556 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252302 ... LastLast