Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 215 of 556 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

was wondering the same thing. local paper had pics of djax signing before the game. article had quotes from fans saying the VIP was a waste. westbrook blew all the VIPs off, claiming he was running late

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm heading to Reading Phils game next weekend, any advice on where and how to try and get some autos?

Also, I was thinking about going to Willie T's Pizza place on the way up for some food. Hoping he's working so I can get his sig on a couple things

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm heading to Reading Phils game next weekend, any advice on where and how to try and get some autos?

Also, I was thinking about going to Willie T's Pizza place on the way up for some food. Hoping he's working so I can get his sig on a couple things

I'm going next sunday. hoping Clemens is there since his kid will be. reading is easy for graphs. honestly, just walk to whichever side you want (home or road) and you will see the people waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love it, he's kind of an up and comer sohe doesnt get many stars yet, but prices are great. I buy 90% of my auto supplies from him. Never waited in a line longer than 20 minutes for an auto there and its always very well organized. You will have the occasional late show, but he's so close to 95 that its rare.

To top it off he's pereonable. When I come in for signings he says hi and addresses me by name. Maybe I'm wierd but I appreciate that from a business.

What kind of supplies does he have? I know him from graphing and would like to support him (I was out of town for the diekman).

SCF Rewards
    Country

What kind of supplies does he have? I know him from graphing and would like to support him (I was out of town for the diekman).

So far, the only thing he couldn't get was 2008 world series baseballs. He gets mini helmets for 20 pretty much any one you need. Puck cubes and 8x10 top loaders for a buck, flyers puck for 5 etc... I usually email him and in 3-4 days he has my stuff.

He really is a good dude. Ive only known him as a customer for a year, but he's really gone out of his way to be helpful

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else chime in with how the softball game was?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going next sunday. hoping Clemens is there since his kid will be. reading is easy for graphs. honestly, just walk to whichever side you want (home or road) and you will see the people waiting.

Just an FYI, Koby Clemens got sent down to A-ball. I also agree about how easy it is to graph Reading, especially the visitors. They literally have to walk past you to get to the field and there isn't any kind of barricade up for the first half of that walk and unless there is a Bryce Harper-like star, the crowd for the visitors is not big.

BANNED

Country

I thought I posted about the McCoy softball game and DJax VIP event.....guess not!
    The graphing before the game outside was awful........The only players that stopped to sign were Jon Dorenbos, Jason Avant, Tory Smith RAVENS, and Drew Rosenhous! Completely ignored nothing said or even looked at us......Brian Westbrook! Inside the game some players signed before and in between innings in the VIP meet and greet area. A lot of advertised players were no shows.........Devin Hester, Cam Newton, Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, Frank Gore, Rob Gronkowski, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Ray Rice. Evan Turner from the Sixers and some other sixer with an X in his name was there playing for the Visitors. Hugh Douglas showed up as well as Michael Vick. Vick participated in HR Derby and batting during the game.....NO fielding. He signed for a few kids and women.....I snuck outside to the parking lot when he was leaving...I was the only one there and got him on an SI cover. After the game with my wifes help.....AKA wearing her "BOOB" shirt as she calls it leaning over the wall! We got Jackson, McCoy, DRC, and Maclin.

Desean Jackson VIP Event

The club was about .5 miles from the stadium......Jackson and his "POSSE" showed up around 11:00 and went straight through the crowd to a private room. About 30 mins later they came out and went on stage with the DJ and his crew. Jackson was having a great time, and I must say was very nice to all the fans. Took his phone out and was filming the fans and taking pictures. He was singing and dancing.......I was about 3 feet from him at the front of the stage. He actually stopped and asked a guy to take of his Jackson jersey so he could sign it. This is when he signed for about 20 people. I ran back to my table and grabbed my mini helmet which he signed. I have tons of photos and video of him performing. But now is when the ™™™™ hits the fan! Jacksons guys and the DJs guys were bringing girls up on stage.......when one guy called the one girl a "Wh0re" well fists went flying, glasses and bottles were breaking, teeth and blood were falling outta mouths! Security stormed the floor about 30 cops in riot gear...minus the helmets and shields stormed in. Arrested a few guys and girls. Then Jackson and the rest of his crew then left. This was about 1 am. I stuck around for a bit to see what was gonna happen....and another fight broke out where a dude got tazzered. What a night!
    Last edited by Ryanpmeyer; 06-26-2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Add

SCF Rewards
    Country

that night sounds epic for any number of reasons.

However I will say I am very glad I didn't go. Sure I need Maclin to round out my Eagles collection, but the main reason I would have shelled out the dough would have been newton, rice, wallace, gore, nicks (the list goes on). It is really crappy that they used those names to make money then didn't deliver on it.

I would have frankly demanded a refund or something along those lines (even though the fine print covers their arses). They have to know that this is not acceptable to those of us shelling out hard-earned dough to support their causes.

Page 215 of 556 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225265315 ... LastLast