Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 219 of 556 FirstFirst ... 119169209216217218219220221222229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to the Blueclaws game tonight & was shocked to see Ryan Howard signing for everyone, not just kids. i didn't bring a ROMLB since i had no intentions of trying to get him. luckily i threw in a Lakewood mini bat last minute that i've had for yrs. i was waiting by the Hagerstown dugout for some Suns players to sign when i saw Howard signing for adults too. i hustledover w/my mini bat & within a couple minutes got it signed. he was in rare form being friendly w/the fans & chatting a bit. much different than his 1st 2 rehab stints here. just wish i brought a ROMLB although he wasn't signing on the sweet spots from what i saw (but i heard that about him).

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh, and thank you for everyone's suggestions on where to buy ROMLB. i am going to the All-star Game in Reading, so i will get there early & stock up at the Rawlings Outlet. never knew there was one there, so thanks for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone is going to the trent cole signing this week please let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the deal on the Cole, is it a freeby?

I'm going to Lakewood on Tuesday, hope Howard keeps it up...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the deal on the Cole, is it a freeby?

I'm going to Lakewood on Tuesday, hope Howard keeps it up...

No its $30 bucks. Im willing to pay for someones sig or give them something from my collection if they can get my game worn jersey signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you can get me 60 and the jersey by Thursday I'll do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Wow, that's awesome. The only time I ever tried to graph a rehab guy in Lakewood was with Brett Myers. I'm literally the only dude there, and he walked right past me. He was always a d-bag anyway.
    went to the Blueclaws game tonight & was shocked to see Ryan Howard signing for everyone, not just kids. i didn't bring a ROMLB since i had no intentions of trying to get him. luckily i threw in a Lakewood mini bat last minute that i've had for yrs. i was waiting by the Hagerstown dugout for some Suns players to sign when i saw Howard signing for adults too. i hustledover w/my mini bat & within a couple minutes got it signed. he was in rare form being friendly w/the fans & chatting a bit. much different than his 1st 2 rehab stints here. just wish i brought a ROMLB although he wasn't signing on the sweet spots from what i saw (but i heard that about him).

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that's awesome. The only time I ever tried to graph a rehab guy in Lakewood was with Brett Myers. I'm literally the only dude there, and he walked right past me. He was always a d-bag anyway.

I'm sure his wife would agree with you.

On another note, I was in Scranton at a consignment shop and I saw a Ryan Howard stitched-on lettered jersey for $10.00. Size was an adult S, so it won't fit me, but to get signed it should be perfect.

I am going to see howard's rehab on Tuesday, so I'm hoping this was an omen that he will sign!

I'll bring the jersey and a ROMLB and see what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

On a side note, I had a good day with my little girl at the flea market. I got a Thaddeus Young signed 8x10, that I would be willing to trade, if anyone is interested. Also for trade is a flyers mini helmet with ten autos, including Clarke, LeClair and Carter. Winter classic Bobbleheads of Richards(2010) and JVR(2012) and Bobbleheads of Jeremy Maclin, Sergei Bobrovski and an SGA Roy Oswalt. Drop me a line if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thome traded- bye bye HOF signing at the phestival

Page 219 of 556 FirstFirst ... 119169209216217218219220221222229269319 ... LastLast