Page 234 of 551 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5507

Thread: Philly INK

I spoke with a a lady apparently in charge of the Phestival yesterday.....she told me they will announce the table Names around 1:00.

can someone either post a photo here (via camera phone), or send a mass text or email or sometihng? It's easy enough on my iphone. I can't get there till 2, but I'd appreciate knowing who I got ASAP.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    can someone either post a photo here (via camera phone), or send a mass text or email or sometihng? It's easy enough on my iphone. I can't get there till 2, but I'd appreciate knowing who I got ASAP.
    I'd love to know early as well...
    Also, is it necessary to get there early for any reason?

if anyone is looking for tix i will prob have some for sale tomorrow at the phestival
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

According to LA and Scott Franzke the gates will open at 4:00PM and the players will be in the tables signing at exactly 4:00PM. Unlike yearís past you usually line up for the station and have to wait about 30 to 40 minutes for the players to arrive at the stations. Iím thinking the Phillies are doing this because they have to be in Atlanta on Friday for the Braves series and they probably have to be out by a certain time to get on the teamplane. At least thatís my conclusion.

thats all accurate- gates and autos start @ 4, no gap time.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

From 1 to 3pm this Saturday, July 28th, Dynasty Sports in Willow Grove is hosting the Riley Cote “Let’s Heal MS” event. For a $20 donation, attendees will receive an 8x10 photo that Riley will autograph, a free raffle ticket for the chance to win additional Flyers memorabilia, such as an autographed Claude Giroux 8x10, and food and drinks will be provided. Additional raffle tickets will be available for $5 donations as well. 100% of the proceeds from the day will go the Riley's Foundation, while Dynasty Sports is also donating 10% of all their additional sales from the day.

anyone ever been to the summer sale at the WFC? I'm planning on going tomorrow

Cote does great work for charity. I believe his sister has MS.

FYI: I see Cote at my gym in Delaware all the time.
    I collect Red Sox, Bears, Penguins, Celtics, Brian Urlacher, Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux cards. Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (early stages). If you have a large Photobucket, please list what you have from my wants.
    My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Anyone able to get the auto booth numbers yet from the carnival?

Page 234 of 551 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244284334 ... LastLast