Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 238 of 556 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

of course the guy they get from SF is the one giants prospect whose graph I already have LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

heh, i got tommy joseph too at the all star game. i was the first in line at the richmond table when the autograph session started and his team mates hadn't sat down yet so i got to talk to him for a minute, seems like a good guy.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

anyone have an extra pence ft, i never got him and always wanted him

SCF Rewards
    Country

and since victorino was a jerkoff about signing its doubly not autograph related.

Glad to see one of the most overpaid and overrated phillies is gone.

He signed a bunch of times I was at the games. He signs a lot for little kids, so maybe that's why you never got him. Also he did a couple free book signings around the area, but you had to get his book signed.

I never got him IP, but I got lucky and pulled his auto out of the grab bag. ROMLB certified. Lucky.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He signed a bunch of times I was at the games. He signs a lot for little kids, so maybe that's why you never got him. Also he did a couple free book signings around the area, but you had to get his book signed.

I never got him IP, but I got lucky and pulled his auto out of the grab bag. ROMLB certified. Lucky.

Yeah, I've seen Victorino sign a fair amount, too. He definitely signed more for kids than adults, but that's one of those things that I can't get mad at because I am one of those people who think kids should pretty much always get priority.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nowhere did I say I never got him- I have him plenty- he's just like pulling teeth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nowhere did I say I never got him- I have him plenty- he's just like pulling teeth.

That is an attitude that has never made sense to me. I've never felt the urge to complain about a guy who actually signs. I 've complained about guys who are very jerk-like about not signing, like when Jayson Werth laughed at a group of people and said no, but someone not being pleasant while actually signing is still someone signing. Really, athletes don't owe anyone a signature and they certainly don't owe anyone a conversation, too. If a person signs, I am grateful and if they don't it's whatever. At least, that is how I look at it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think the real problem at play here is that we all only have a handful of experiences, and a player can be totally different multiple times. I've met victorino a few times and heard from people who have met him that work at bars, etc that he goes to that he's a jerk, but you have good experiences.

You say werth is a bad guy, and I'm 2 for 2 in good experiences. Just like lebron signing sometimes, everyone can have good and bad experiences with everyone- let's chalk it up to that and move on.

BANNED

Country

i think the real problem at play here is that we all only have a handful of experiences, and a player can be totally different multiple times. I've met victorino a few times and heard from people who have met him that work at bars, etc that he goes to that he's a jerk, but you have good experiences.

You say werth is a bad guy, and I'm 2 for 2 in good experiences. Just like lebron signing sometimes, everyone can have good and bad experiences with everyone- let's chalk it up to that and move on.

I always love to read your thread, when are you updating it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Lesean McCoy opportunity on Sat Sept 29th at Dynasty Sports in Oxford Valley Mall
    $45 for flats, $50 for equipment.

https://www.facebook.com/events/510740798939353/

Page 238 of 556 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248288338 ... LastLast