Page 240 of 556 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

You nailed that he has had a very week lineup out there this year

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    I had to do through the mail for it, but I can't wait to get my SI back.
    On another note, The Bull Chickie's show has had about two guests all year that I would venture out to meet. That trend continues this week:
    This week: August 6th – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 611 in Warrington, PA with former MLB 1st round pick and son of The Bull, Ryan Luzinski.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Whats everyones thoughts on Trevor May?? Im thinking of going to his signing tomorrow night. Is he a cant miss MLB pitcher?
    Hidden Content

They used to at least get quality ex major leaguers, and a few time a year get active guys on off days. Outside of Art Mahaffey, I haven't seen one guy I would bother with this year. As for May, I wouldn't say can't miss. I'm sure he'll make the majors, but I think he winds up being a middle relief, back end of the rotation type guy. He's never proven that he can throw strikes. That's just one man's opinion though.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

i tried too...seems like Bills website is gone. IDK?

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Whats everyones thoughts on Trevor May?? Im thinking of going to his signing tomorrow night. Is he a cant miss MLB pitcher?

for $10 its worth a shot. i met him on friday, nice guy

I met may in spring training- and I know making it to the bigs changes people- but may seemed like a really nice guy. I saw him the first day and he signed whatever I had, then the 2nd day I was out of stuff for him but I saw him in the parking lot. I said good luck this year, trevor! And he turned around and smiled, seemingly surprised and grateful that people recognized him.

He seemed like he was level headed and a normal guy. Again, the fame changes people, but as of now he seems like a nice guy.

He's still too young in his career to project him as "can't miss" but 10 bucks is a pretty solid deal, considering Diekmann (likely a career scrub) was that much earlier this year.

I already have him a bunch as I said so I won't do it, but it's solid.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Cool thanks for the input on Mays. Ill probably end up going its right around the corner from me.
    Hidden Content

So I guess we won't have enough ppl to do the fantasy league

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Fan 5064 View Post
    So I guess we won't have enough ppl to do the fantasy league
    Doesn't seem like there is enough Interest. Frankly, that is quite surprising.

Page 240 of 556 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250290340 ... LastLast